Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adjustable trackbar recommendations

Fresh Catch

Adjustable trackbar recommendations

Been holding out for the synergy adjustable trackbars, but as they're still a couple months away, I'm open to getting something else. What's the preferred trackbar of the Wayalife forum?

The "other" JL forum seems to love the SteerSmarts option but I suspect y'all will have a different opinion.

Sent from my SM-G965U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Last edited by Lurker; 06-04-2019 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Been holding out for the synergy adjustable trackbars, but as they're still a couple months away, I'm open to getting something else. What's the preferred trackbar of the Wayalife forum?

The "other" JL forum seems to love the SteerSmarts option but I suspect y'all will have a different opinion.

Sent from my SM-G965U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    I GO A BIT OFF TOPIC SOMETIMES

Steersmart isnít popular around here because how they pimped there shit a few years ago. I personally like synergy because the tie rod and drag link ends can be replaced for around $50 maybe less,and all the ends are the same and can be interchangeable. ďI thinkĒ. Steersmart ends are over $150. Now since you asked about track bars I have the rock Krawler in the front and rear. So far itís holding on good. I had steersmart tie rod,drag link,and track bar on my Jeep jk and itís was a okay product. I did have a end go bad on the upper track bar ď3000Ē miles and they would not replace it. After a few weeks of calling and emailing and no answer I took it to Instagram and started bashing there products and customer service and within 24 hours they called me. Turns out I had received a defected product.
    Any way good luck and I hope I answered your questions. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I'm using the Rancho HD Track Bars front and rear and very happy with them. I had the dreaded steering shimmy and the Rancho Front HD Track Bar completely solved the problem.

Sent from my SM-G975U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Last edited by GrayBeard; 06-06-2019 at 04:42 AM.
    2018 Jeep JLUR, Granite Crystal Metallic, Automatic, 2" Mopar Suspension Lift, 37x12x17 Toyo Open Country R/T Tires.

The Synergy rear is available for about $275...

I think I'm going to give the EVO track bars a shot, as I really need to get my front axle centered a bit more. I had a set of Core 4X4 adjustable track bars, but their front TB did not fit the factory axle mount and the rear track TB did not fit my EVO raised track bar mount.

Fresh Catch
    I have the Metalcloak ones. Seem to do the job just fine.

Adjustable trackbar recommendations

I have the EVO Trackbars on order. I believe they will be in on or around the 18th of this month.

2018 JLUR Sting Gray

Caught the Bug
    I have the jks adjustable front track bar. It came with my lift, and it's worked really well. Heavier than stock. The last price I saw for it was $177 on sale iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    I think I'm going to give the EVO track bars a shot, as I really need to get my front axle centered a bit more. I had a set of Core 4X4 adjustable track bars, but their front TB did not fit the factory axle mount and the rear track TB did not fit my EVO raised track bar mount.
    Interesting that you had trouble with core 4x4. I have the core 4x4 front track bar. Mine fit without issue. Were you able to return them?

Not That Kind of Engineer olram30's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dixonk View Post
    I have the EVO Trackbars on order. I believe they will be in on or around the 18th of this month.

Nice! Interested in one myself

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast