JL Wrangler Pricing??

JIMBOX

:D I'll be going to my little Fernley DODGE DEALER today to order my 2018 JL Ruby, so

I'll have some new updates on price/availability this afternoon-

Whatever

:wings::idontknow: JIMBO

Jeeeep

the pricing is not as much as I thought it would be for the base model.

I'm sure all the extras will add up quickly but for all the changes to the base model, the price seems fair.

NFRs2000NYC

The part thats going to leave a sour taste in people's mouth is going to be the 2000 for the 8 speed. Hell, 50+K we are talking grand cherokee money, and a loaded one at that, which has more complex and more expensive guts. Yes the Wrangler is more capable, but to actually build, the GC costs more. I think FCA is being a little bit greedy taking advantage of a red hot wrangler market, but as a rabid supporter of capitalism, more power to them. If they are selling like this fast and this easily, I see no reason why they shouldn't charge more.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Like the rest of you, I'm bracing myself.

As far as the truck goes, I really do want one but suspect that it's gonna clock in at a steep premium. If it gets anywhere close to a RAM 2500, it'd be pretty hard for me to justify.

NFRs2000NYC

Like the rest of you, I'm bracing myself.

As far as the truck goes, I really do want one but suspect that it's gonna clock in at a steep premium. If it gets anywhere close to a RAM 2500, it'd be pretty hard for me to justify.

Who are you kidding, you're probably sweeping up the spot where it's gonna stand in your garage lol. :p

JIMBOX

:D Yeah, that's all pretty much up there in the PLATINUM area, that's one reason-

I'm getting the 2dr Ruby/w minimum options---I had an '08 JKUR for 8 years, so this time/w improvements, I'll give the 2dr a try !

Everybody's gotta story !

Whatever

:wings::cheesy: JIMBO

13_gecko_rubi

The part thats going to leave a sour taste in people's mouth is going to be the 2000 for the 8 speed. Hell, 50+K we are talking grand cherokee money, and a loaded one at that, which has more complex and more expensive guts. Yes the Wrangler is more capable, but to actually build, the GC costs more. I think FCA is being a little bit greedy taking advantage of a red hot wrangler market, but as a rabid supporter of capitalism, more power to them. If they are selling like this fast and this easily, I see no reason why they shouldn't charge more.
I think you'd be surprised what a JL costs to build versus a Grand Cherokee and which one is cheaper.

Sent via....