JL Wrangler Pricing??

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, today is December 13, 2017 and as we've all been told, pricing for the all new JL Wrangler should be out today. I've looked and so far, the most I have been able to find is an article pubishled by Autoblog and in it, they state the following:

The 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport starts at $28,190 including destination in basic two-door trim, or $31,690 with four doors. Sahara models only come with four doors and start at $38,540. A two-door Rubicon, the most expensive trim, runs $38,190 and the four-door is $41,690. That's a couple thousand dollars more than the previous Wrangler when compared trim-by-trim.

I'm still looking and may have to make a call or two later on today if nothing more comes out but if any of you see anything, I'd be grateful if you could post up what you find here :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Definitely about what I was expecting to see. I have a feeling our JL Wrangler will clock in at about $50k :icon_crazy:

JAGS

3k is a steep increase, though pretty much what has been rumored. Just checked and still nothing on the Jeep site.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just talked to my dealership and they don't have any pricing yet. He said he'd check again later today.

RMC2

This is the thread I was looking for. Dang it. Looking for actual option prices.

I have to say starting price isn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I think options would put me over the top. I can't afford a $20k upgrade from my JKUR after trade in.

13_gecko_rubi

The base pricing was released wed at midnight. Full pricing including options for dealers should be out any day now. As for Jeep.com. Build and price typically isn’t loaded until full commercial launch (think tv ads, web ads, build and price, locate inventory, etc) which is when there are a significant number of vehicles on the ground. I would anticipate next year before you see that. That’s the normal, no one usually notices as they aren’t watching like they are with the JL.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JAGS

The base pricing was released wed at midnight. Full pricing including options for dealers should be out any day now. As for Jeep.com. Build and price typically isn’t loaded until full commercial launch (think tv ads, web ads, build and price, locate inventory, etc) which is when there are a significant number of vehicles on the ground. I would anticipate next year before you see that. That’s the normal, no one usually notices as they aren’t watching like they are with the JL.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I'm the guy in the old mervyns commercials standing at the glass...... open open open. [emoji23]

Might need to reach out to a dealership soon. Money isn't growing on trees, so I usually like to weigh my "options" and talk to the Mrs on things like this.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm the guy in the old mervyns commercials standing at the glass...... open open open. [emoji23]

Might need to reach out to a dealership soon. Money isn't growing on trees, so I usually like to weigh my "options" and talk to the Mrs on things like this.

Umm, yeah. I think you're showing your age a little there. BTW, it was a "lady" standing at the glass doors :D

JAGS

Umm, yeah. I think you're showing your age a little there. BTW, it was a "lady" standing at the glass doors :D

"Guy" "lady" its all the same in today's world. Lol. Yeah, getting old sucks. [emoji23] mervyns, gemco, etc. the glory days.