Evo plush ride springs

Okay our JLUR has the steel bumper group and a jks 2.5 lift with their standard springs. I really like the lift except for the springs. I've found I'm not a fan of dual rate springs. I took Eddie's advice, and installed rs9000xl shocks, and they helped the ride a bunch. I'm going to switch to the evo 3.5 plush ride. My question is how much net lift do you guys think I'll have after installing a winch and spare? I only got 2 inches from the jks standard springs without the winch, and spare so the tighter packed top part of the coils are fully compressed, and you can only imagine how that rides. Plus we rub like crazy offroad.

Last edited:

RLW007

I have EVO’s 3 1/2 “ springs and love them. Very comfortable ride. Using Fox shocks. With winch and bumper, close to 3” of lift. I first had their 2 1/2” lift, but needed a little more lift with 37”. You will love the springs

Lurker

I have EVO’s 3 1/2 “ springs and love them. Very comfortable ride. Using Fox shocks. With winch and bumper, close to 3” of lift. I first had their 2 1/2” lift, but needed a little more lift with 37”. You will love the springs
Exactly what I'm doing. Just waiting for synergy to release their adjustable trackbars before I put on my 3.5" springs

Sent from my SM-G965U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

From what I've heard from everybody I think I'll be very happy. At 3 inches I don't think I'll be rubbing anymore.