Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evo plush ride springs

Caught the Bug

Evo plush ride springs

Okay our JLUR has the steel bumper group and a jks 2.5 lift with their standard springs. I really like the lift except for the springs. I've found I'm not a fan of dual rate springs. I took Eddie's advice, and installed rs9000xl shocks, and they helped the ride a bunch. I'm going to switch to the evo 3.5 plush ride. My question is how much net lift do you guys think I'll have after installing a winch and spare? I only got 2 inches from the jks standard springs without the winch, and spare so the tighter packed top part of the coils are fully compressed, and you can only imagine how that rides. Plus we rub like crazy offroad.
    Last edited by bluegrassjlu; 06-02-2019 at 04:33 AM. Reason: I forgot to add we changed the shocks after taking Eddie's advice on the Rancho shocks.

Fresh Catch
    I have EVO’s 3 1/2 “ springs and love them. Very comfortable ride. Using Fox shocks. With winch and bumper, close to 3” of lift. I first had their 2 1/2” lift, but needed a little more lift with 37”. You will love the springs

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by RLW007 View Post
    I have EVO’s 3 1/2 “ springs and love them. Very comfortable ride. Using Fox shocks. With winch and bumper, close to 3” of lift. I first had their 2 1/2” lift, but needed a little more lift with 37”. You will love the springs
    Exactly what I'm doing. Just waiting for synergy to release their adjustable trackbars before I put on my 3.5" springs

Sent from my SM-G965U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

What doesn’t measure on a stock rubi you think? Mine are on the way.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Caught the Bug

From what I've heard from everybody I think I'll be very happy. At 3 inches I don't think I'll be rubbing anymore.

Been Around the Block scoobycarolanNC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluegrassjlu View Post
    From what I've heard from everybody I think I'll be very happy. At 3 inches I don't think I'll be rubbing anymore.
    THATS WHAT SHE SAID.

sorry I have self control issues.

Quote Originally Posted by scoobycarolanNC View Post
    THATS WHAT SHE SAID.

Well played.

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobycarolanNC View Post
    THATS WHAT SHE SAID.

Only in the Jeep world are we proud of 3 inches...🤣

Which FOX shocks... EVO recommended Rancho.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Fresh Catch
    [QUOTE=Rubiman_JL;51742]Which FOX shocks... EVO recommended Rancho.

Sorry, my mistake. I am running King Shocks that are adjustable. Excellent ride but not as much travel as the rancho ones. Depends on what your looking for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast