New Gladiator wave from KY

KYJeff

Hello from KY, WAYALIFE and JL are the only forums I am a member of and I thoroughly enjoy them. Thank you to Eddie and Cindy for allowing me in their home! I am not an impulse buyer but I could not stop myself, I went to buy a new battery for my boat on Memorial Day and traded my very first Jeep a 2015 Black JKUR for this........IMG_3541.jpgIMG_3542.jpgIMG_3544.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

MrGiant

Congratulations, you seem to be very happy with that toy!

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

KYJeff

Congratulations[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G975U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Congratulations, you seem to be very happy with that toy!

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

Sweet truck!

Welcome to JLWrangler!

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

Wow very nice! Welcome to JLWrangler.

Thanks!

KYJeff

What kind of MPG did you get while towing ?

Less than 700 miles now on the JT and the EVIC was saying my average was 13.5 mpg. The boat and trailer is prob around 3200lbs. Started with a full tank, it’s about a 90 mile round trip and I had little more than a half tank left so prob not that good. Also several hills and 55 mph speed limit most of the way with 3 small towns to go thru on the way. I’ll try and get a better idea the next time and post it.

JTCO

Meme King
Less than 700 miles now on the JT and the EVIC was saying my average was 13.5 mpg. The boat and trailer is prob around 3200lbs. Started with a full tank, it’s about a 90 mile round trip and I had little more than a half tank left so prob not that good. Also several hills and 55 mph speed limit most of the way with 3 small towns to go thru on the way. I’ll try and get a better idea the next time and post it.

No worries. Just curious.

KYJeff

Nice looking gladiator! How did it handle the weight while towing?

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Compared to the JKUR I used before I thought it was a big improvement. 3:73 vs 4:10 I’m sure made the difference so it seemed like it had more power. I used rear air bags before so the JT seems a little softer as far as the tongue weight but I was happy with it.