Help with EVO Enforcer Lift

SLO

Can someone tell me whether their EVO 2.5” Enforcer kit came with rear sway bar drop brackets?

My Stage 2 kit came with rear sway bar drop brackets as well as longer end links. Their site, nor the instructions, show this particular kit coming with the drop brackets. It looks like only the coilover kits come with them. Also, the kit DIDN’T come with the hardware to mount the sway bar to the drop brackets. And, I didn’t see them in Eddie’s install video. Wondering if they were put in by mistake or whether it’s a new addition to the kit.

Lurker

Can someone tell me whether their EVO 2.5” Enforcer kit came with rear sway bar drop brackets?

My Stage 2 kit came with rear sway bar drop brackets as well as longer end links. Their site, nor the instructions, show this particular kit coming with the drop brackets. It looks like only the coilover kits come with them. Also, the kit DIDN’T come with the hardware to mount the sway bar to the drop brackets. And, I didn’t see them in Eddie’s install video. Wondering if they were put in by mistake or whether it’s a new addition to the kit.
Mine had the drop brackets too. I called Evo to all about them and it sounds like they have recently started putting them in the kits. I also believe mind didn't give with enough mounting hardware, so I just picked up what I need from home depot.

Sent from my SM-G965U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

WiscoHR

Mine didn’t come with drop brackets, just longer links. But I got mine last July and looks like they’ve added some things since then like the spring correction pads.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Jdofmemi

Mine had the drop brackets, also with no hardware. I had no idea what they were until someone on here mentioned them. I also had the longer links, and at full flex they are fine without the drop brackets installed.
I got the longer shock, not the shock extensions.
I don't recall the bow correction isolators.

The kit is working fine, rides good and flexes good off road. We got Fox 2.0 non reservoir shocks, and the ride is better than my JK with RS 9000, but not as good as with Kings.

NCRUBI2012

Going through this right now. Rear is done except connecting top sway bar links. I have these new brackets....had to call Evo to find out what they were. Page 16 of the instructions show them but I missed. Also no hardware. Can I leave these off and be okay? Longer links appear to be fine.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Rubiman_JL

Mine had the drop brackets, also with no hardware. I had no idea what they were until someone on here mentioned them. I also had the longer links, and at full flex they are fine without the drop brackets installed.
I got the longer shock, not the shock extensions.
I don't recall the bow correction isolators.

The kit is working fine, rides good and flexes good off road. We got Fox 2.0 non reservoir shocks, and the ride is better than my JK with RS 9000, but not as good as with Kings.

Difference between the fox and ranchos? EVOs recommendation was Rancho

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app