Thread: Bow Correction Coil Isolators for EVO Enforcer

Fresh Catch

Bow Correction Coil Isolators for EVO Enforcer

Was planning to install my EVO lift today but I seem to remember hearing that it is recommended to get spring isolators from someone like Rancho or Daystar to help with bow correction. What are most of you guys running, if anything. Are there many issues with EVO springs bowing without correction isolators?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Fresh Catch
    Sorry guys, found the thread. Looks like it may or may not be an issue. Iím going to order some and do it from the beginning so I donít have to unbolt the front end again to pull the springs.

Not That Kind of Engineer olram30's Avatar
    I threw on a set of Rancho ones.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Probably a good idea. EVO coils are on the soft side and the isolators will help to prevent bowing.
    Quote Originally Posted by olram30 View Post
    I threw on a set of Rancho ones.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Thanks guys. Just ordered a set and expedited them. Was planning to install the lift today but Iíll have to wait another day.

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by SLO View Post
    Was planning to install my EVO lift today but I seem to remember hearing that it is recommended to get spring isolators from someone like Rancho or Daystar to help with bow correction. What are most of you guys running, if anything. Are there many issues with EVO springs bowing without correction isolators?

What lift are you putting on? Would love to see pictures before and after your install. Thanks!

Fresh Catch
    EVO 2.5Ē Enforcer. Iíll do it tomorrow. I can send pics with 37ís on before and after the lift.

Fresh Catch
    My 2.5" Evo springs bowed so I ordered the rancho isolator. Then I said to myself, hey, if I'm pulling the springs anyway to put the isolators on, might as well change to the 3.5" springs! So that's what I'll be doing soon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Fresh Catch

Bow Correction Coil Isolators for EVO Enforcer

So, it turns out that my EVO Enforcer kit actually came with bow correction isolators. They appear to be Rancho, actually. They have the same part number on the back as the Rancho ones that came in today. EVOís site doesnít reference them as being part of the kit and the instructions donít even show them as included contents so Iím guessing they just started including them. So, now I have an extra set of Rancho isolators. Anyone want to buy them?

Last edited by SLO; 05-30-2019 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SLO View Post
    So, it turns out that my EVO Enforcer kit actually came with bow correction isolators. They appear to be Rancho, actually. They have the same part number on the back as the Rancho ones that came in today. EVOís site doesnít reference them as being part of the kit and the instructions donít even show them as included contents so Iím guessing they just started including them. So, now I have an extra set of Rancho isolators. Anyone want to buy them?

I would like to buy them from you.

2018 JLUR Sting Gray