Crawlin in the neighborhood / Classic never dies 😆

Toycrusher

So I've never been known as one who takes good advice... Everyone told me not to run a classic tube bumper on a JL... but I did it anyway. Kinda helps complete the 4-door TJ look.

Bumper installed easy, it's not meant to be trail protection, but it's a handy place to mount a pair of lights. It's very light weight which I appreciate and was easy on the piggy bank.

The lights I absolutely love, I've used them before and they are amazingly bright and focused. They'll light up two miles down the road and they do it all with only three LED chips. Kinda looks like the alien from the original "War of the worlds" but they work.

And where to take a photo of the new bumper? Why not in the front yard? :cheesy:

2019-05-27 19.42.46B.jpg2019-05-27 19.43.02B.jpg2019-05-27 19.43.18B.jpg

Toycrusher

I added a fiberglass plate to cover the gap in the frame from the tube bumper. Just tapped the frame for bolts and used some lock tite. Planning to add on some side-facing spreader lights soon.

2019-07-07 16.36.37.jpg

2019-07-07 16.36.28.jpg

longarmwj

Don't forget to take some chain and wrap some d-ring mounts around the main part of the tube as recovery points.