Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 2

  1. #11
    Hooked DavidDJL69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    134
    Great videos again and thanks for doing all the work and sharing them with us. While on a hunting trip to West Texas a few years back, I came to the realization that something like 95% of Texas is privately owned. So to wheel or hunt in Texas does require some “connections” or some “coin.”


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  2. #12
    Knows a Thing or Two MrGiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    523
    Nice wheeling! I always thought a gate keeper keeps you from getting into serious trouble as it scares you off if its hard to make it. But in this case it seemed to be the hardest obstacle
    Anyway, really cool

    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ, Flat Black
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR, Bright White

  3. #13
    Hooked DEFCON1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Current location is Pacific NW.
    Posts
    158
    Wow. What a video. Was interesting to see which obstacles the JT finally met its limitations on!


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  4. #14
    Hooked DEFCON1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Current location is Pacific NW.
    Posts
    158
    Will there be a damage report video on Jet Li coming up next? 🤣


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  5. #15
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    7,194
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninATX View Post
    Glad y'all could make it down to Texas, knew it wouldn't disappoint! Good to finally meet y'all in person, too!
    Thank you! It was a pleasure to meet you and yep, had a great time out there

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDJL69 View Post
    Great videos again and thanks for doing all the work and sharing them with us. While on a hunting trip to West Texas a few years back, I came to the realization that something like 95% of Texas is privately owned. So to wheel or hunt in Texas does require some “connections” or some “coin.”
    This is true. Bigass state but unfortunately, most of it is owned. Bummer.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGiant View Post
    Nice wheeling! I always thought a gate keeper keeps you from getting into serious trouble as it scares you off if its hard to make it. But in this case it seemed to be the hardest obstacle
    Anyway, really cool

    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    LOL - oh no. This was definitely just the beginning. We didn't do the rest as it would have taken the rest of the day

    Quote Originally Posted by DEFCON1 View Post
    Wow. What a video. Was interesting to see which obstacles the JT finally met its limitations on!
    To be fair, the only real limitation was time. If he kept at it, I can almost guarantee you that Mel would have gotten that JT up. When you're leading a big group, you just have to take everyone else into consideration.

    Quote Originally Posted by DEFCON1 View Post
    Will there be a damage report video on Jet Li coming up next? 🤣
    Damage report? I don't think we damaged anything

  6. #16
    Old Timer doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    3,051
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Damage report? I don't think we damaged anything
    That's good. Looked like your tie rod really took a beating. Also, looks like you're running a Fox ATS. What's the scoop?

  7. #17
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    7,194
    Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    That's good. Looked like your tie rod really took a beating. Also, looks like you're running a Fox ATS. What's the scoop?
    More like, our Synergy tie-rod handled the beating well! Super pleased with it

    Regarding the steering stabilizer, we're testing out the new Fox Performance Series 2.0 TS. Similar to the ATS but without the remote reservoir. I won't lie, it's kind of a glorified hydro shock as far as I can tell but it is working well.

  8. #18
    Guy with a Red 2-Door Cozdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    903
    Loved the video! That is so awesome wheeling! Reminded me a little bit of the east coast wheeling I do at Rausch creek. Rocks placed just far enough apart and wet enough to make things difficult lol

  9. #19
    Hooked Saddletramp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Damage report? I don't think we damaged anything
    Hey Eddie, how are the bomber sliders and skins holding up?

    Getting ready to order some, always had the EVO weld on sliders but like the looks of these.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  10. #20
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    7,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Cozdude View Post
    Loved the video! That is so awesome wheeling! Reminded me a little bit of the east coast wheeling I do at Rausch creek. Rocks placed just far enough apart and wet enough to make things difficult lol
    LOL! I could have done without the slick stuff but it was still a lot of fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Hey Eddie, how are the bomber sliders and skins holding up?

    Getting ready to order some, always had the EVO weld on sliders but like the looks of these.
    You can see the kind of abuse we've been putting them through and so far so good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •