Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 2

Great videos again and thanks for doing all the work and sharing them with us. While on a hunting trip to West Texas a few years back, I came to the realization that something like 95% of Texas is privately owned. So to wheel or hunt in Texas does require some “connections” or some “coin.”

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Nice wheeling! I always thought a gate keeper keeps you from getting into serious trouble as it scares you off if its hard to make it. But in this case it seemed to be the hardest obstacle
    Anyway, really cool

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ, Flat Black
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR, Bright White

Wow. What a video. Was interesting to see which obstacles the JT finally met its limitations on!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Will there be a damage report video on Jet Li coming up next? 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by RoninATX View Post
    Glad y'all could make it down to Texas, knew it wouldn't disappoint! Good to finally meet y'all in person, too!
    Thank you! It was a pleasure to meet you and yep, had a great time out there

Quote Originally Posted by DavidDJL69 View Post
    Great videos again and thanks for doing all the work and sharing them with us. While on a hunting trip to West Texas a few years back, I came to the realization that something like 95% of Texas is privately owned. So to wheel or hunt in Texas does require some “connections” or some “coin.”
    This is true. Bigass state but unfortunately, most of it is owned. Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGiant View Post
    Nice wheeling! I always thought a gate keeper keeps you from getting into serious trouble as it scares you off if its hard to make it. But in this case it seemed to be the hardest obstacle
    Anyway, really cool

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    LOL - oh no. This was definitely just the beginning. We didn't do the rest as it would have taken the rest of the day

Quote Originally Posted by DEFCON1 View Post
    Wow. What a video. Was interesting to see which obstacles the JT finally met its limitations on!
    To be fair, the only real limitation was time. If he kept at it, I can almost guarantee you that Mel would have gotten that JT up. When you're leading a big group, you just have to take everyone else into consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by DEFCON1 View Post
    Will there be a damage report video on Jet Li coming up next? 🤣
    Damage report? I don't think we damaged anything

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    That's good. Looked like your tie rod really took a beating. Also, looks like you're running a Fox ATS. What's the scoop?

Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    That's good. Looked like your tie rod really took a beating. Also, looks like you're running a Fox ATS. What's the scoop?
    More like, our Synergy tie-rod handled the beating well! Super pleased with it

Regarding the steering stabilizer, we're testing out the new Fox Performance Series 2.0 TS. Similar to the ATS but without the remote reservoir. I won't lie, it's kind of a glorified hydro shock as far as I can tell but it is working well.

Loved the video! That is so awesome wheeling! Reminded me a little bit of the east coast wheeling I do at Rausch creek. Rocks placed just far enough apart and wet enough to make things difficult lol

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Hey Eddie, how are the bomber sliders and skins holding up?

Getting ready to order some, always had the EVO weld on sliders but like the looks of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Cozdude View Post
    Loved the video! That is so awesome wheeling! Reminded me a little bit of the east coast wheeling I do at Rausch creek. Rocks placed just far enough apart and wet enough to make things difficult lol
    LOL! I could have done without the slick stuff but it was still a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Hey Eddie, how are the bomber sliders and skins holding up?

Getting ready to order some, always had the EVO weld on sliders but like the looks of these.
    You can see the kind of abuse we've been putting them through and so far so good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast