Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 2

VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 2

Part 2 of MILD 2 WILD highlights the main event at the 2019 Nitto Jeep Experience presented by KMC Wheels. Although it rained on us for the better part of the day, Texas is usually pretty hot this time of year and so it was actually a welcomed sight being that it did such a great job of helping to keep things cool. Of course, the added water and subsequent mud we got from it did have a way of making trails such as Fence Line, School Bus, Devil's Draw, King of the Hill and Little Debbie, a bit more of a challenge. Because that this was an all breeds Jeep event, we did have the pleasure of wheeling with rigs other than your typical JK or JL Wrangler but I think it's fair to say there was only one rig, that everyone was eager to see in action - the badass EVO Jeep Gladiator Truck, also known as the OG 40. We hope you enjoy our presentation.

Oh, and because I know it's coming, yes, a number of people were having issues with their e-lockers including us. PSC and DANA were having issues with their front (faulty aftermarket switch system) and we were having issues with our rear (turned out to be a partially severed harness). Without question, this had a way of making things... a bit more interesting.

A BIG THANKS needs to go out to our good friends Mel and Lisa from EVO for inviting us to this truly amazing wheeling event. We'd also like to thank the good folks at Katemcy Rocks for allowing us to play on their awesome property. Last but not least, we'd like to thank Tom and Kim from PSC, Rachel and Randall from DANA and all the other participants who joined us in the fun. I have to say that Texans really are some of the nicest people we've met anywhere and we truly had a great time with ya'll!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

Big rocks. Looks like a great time.

Another great video!

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Big rocks. Looks like a great time.
    And what you're seeing are the smaller ones LOL

Definitely a great time out there

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Another great video!
    Thank you my friend

Great video! Looks like a great weekend, even though the rock was sticky I bet some of that mud added to an already challenging place!

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

This is an excellent video. Kind of old school, just missing Moby. Very cool watching OG 40 climb. Had a couple of pucker moments when I thought it was going to drop down and catch a door. Also felt a little ominous every time you stopped the music on GateKeeper, making me anticipate an Oh-Shit moment.

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Great video! Looks like a great weekend, even though the rock was sticky I bet some of that mud added to an already challenging place!
    Oh man, the mud just greased up the otherwise outstanding traction and kicked everything up a notch

Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    This is an excellent video. Kind of old school, just missing Moby. Very cool watching OG 40 climb. Had a couple of pucker moments when I thought it was going to drop down and catch a door. Also felt a little ominous every time you stopped the music on GateKeeper, making me anticipate an Oh-Shit moment.
    LOL!! Glad you enjoyed the video and the drop in music was done to help give you the full experience of things to come

Fresh Catch
    As always, another great video from you guys! Love watching everything you put out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ski View Post
    As always, another great video from you guys! Love watching everything you put out.
    Thank you! We're so glad you enjoyed it

Glad y'all could make it down to Texas, knew it wouldn't disappoint! Good to finally meet y'all in person, too!
    - Ronin [Project Thanos]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast