VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 2

JLRay

Awesome video!! Looks like some fun wheeling. The OG 40 is going to make it a tough decision for me deciding on getting the JT or the JL. lol I still have a year to think. [emoji848]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video!! Looks like some fun wheeling. The OG 40 is going to make it a tough decision for me deciding on getting the JT or the JL. lol I still have a year to think. [emoji848]

I think the determining factor will be what you ultimately spend most of your time doing. The JT is no JL and vice versa. Sure, you can make a JT do a lot but if most of your time is spent rock crawling, a JL will still be a better bet or at least, in my opinion.

Some crazy obstacles! The wet conditions had to make them crazy hard.

Well, it definitely kicked things up a notch :)

JLRay

I think the determining factor will be what you ultimately spend most of your time doing. The JT is no JL and vice versa. Sure, you can make a JT do a lot but if most of your time is spent rock crawling, a JL will still be a better bet or at least, in my opinion.

That’s makes sense I want the JT but once I get a jump start on my career I’ll be wanting to spend my days off out on the rocks. The good thing is the JTs going to be around for a long time or at least I hope it is so I can buy one after I pay off the JL. Well shit I think I made my decision. lol