Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 2

Awesome video!! Looks like some fun wheeling. The OG 40 is going to make it a tough decision for me deciding on getting the JT or the JL. lol I still have a year to think.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Some crazy obstacles! The wet conditions had to make them crazy hard.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by JLRay View Post
    Awesome video!! Looks like some fun wheeling. The OG 40 is going to make it a tough decision for me deciding on getting the JT or the JL. lol I still have a year to think.
    I think the determining factor will be what you ultimately spend most of your time doing. The JT is no JL and vice versa. Sure, you can make a JT do a lot but if most of your time is spent rock crawling, a JL will still be a better bet or at least, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Some crazy obstacles! The wet conditions had to make them crazy hard.
    Well, it definitely kicked things up a notch

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I think the determining factor will be what you ultimately spend most of your time doing. The JT is no JL and vice versa. Sure, you can make a JT do a lot but if most of your time is spent rock crawling, a JL will still be a better bet or at least, in my opinion.
    Thatís makes sense I want the JT but once I get a jump start on my career Iíll be wanting to spend my days off out on the rocks. The good thing is the JTs going to be around for a long time or at least I hope it is so I can buy one after I pay off the JL. Well shit I think I made my decision. lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123