Superchips Pulsar

Nickagomez81

Looks cool... the website doesn’t get as in depth as I would like as far as options and customization. When I had my JK, I had the Traildash and really liked the Crawl mode. I drive a manual JLU now so the other modes mean nothing to me as I shift it myself. I look forward to more info for sure. Also, I’m not a horsepower guy so “power” does nothing for me.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

SLO

Looks cool... the website doesn’t get as in depth as I would like as far as options and customization. When I had my JK, I had the Traildash and really liked the Crawl mode. I drive a manual JLU now so the other modes mean nothing to me as I shift it myself. I look forward to more info for sure. Also, I’m not a horsepower guy so “power” does nothing for me.

I think it increases HP and torque. I’ll take what I can get after all the weight adds and rolling resistance increase.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I don’t buy HP gains from CAI’s and exhaust on most N/A modern vehicles but you don’t think that they can get gains from software? They show dyo results but I wonder if that’s only from tuning for higher octane.

I’d still be skeptical. I know it can be done, but I’d like to see someone I trust do a before and after dyno test.

JTCO

Meme King
A dyno is really the only way to 'prove' gains, but even then it's just a piece of paper showing the perception that your penis got bigger by 5% or 10%. Also if you've ever done a dyno and do 3 runs for example, you can easily get different results each time. Most of the time a manufacturer will of course show the 'best' dyno run if they disclose that information with their product. But of course, anyone who pays for a 'performance upgrade' will always say that it helped regardless and how much 'better' it feels.

SLO

A dyno is really the only way to 'prove' gains, but even then it's just a piece of paper showing the perception that your penis got bigger by 5% or 10%. Also if you've ever done a dyno and do 3 runs for example, you can easily get different results each time. Most of the time a manufacturer will of course show the 'best' dyno run if they disclose that information with their product. But of course, anyone who pays for a 'performance upgrade' will always say that it helped regardless and how much 'better' it feels.

Of course. They do provide dyno results but there are so many questions that leads to. And because it incorporates throttle response control, of course it will “feel” faster.