Evo Quarter Pounder

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I thought I heard Mel tell you that on a video awhile back. But Evo has it on the website for JK JL and JT with the same part #

Sent from my SM-G950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Hmmm, I wonder if they just include spacers that go between the frame horns and the bumper to help push it out a bit. I've installed other bumpers in the past that used something like this to help accommodate winches.

GCM 2.0

Yes, you would need to cut the frame as you've noted regardless. While you will be able to get the bumper installed, you may find that a lot of winches may NOT fit as it will make contact with the grill. Or, at least, that was my understanding.

This right here is correct /\ /\ /\ and the third and final confirmation from the source himself, finally got a text from him, yes you must cut.

Remember if you are not certain that you can go forward with cutting on your new Jeep, why don’t you take the route Wayoflife did with his JL “Jet Li” and install the Warn Winch plate for a minimalist looking bumper. No cutting needing, he’s got a video on it right here on this forum. Good luck with your final decision [emoji106]

Dale72

Caught the Bug
This right here is correct /\ /\ /\ and the third and final confirmation from the source himself, finally got a text from him, yes you must cut.

Remember if you are not certain that you can go forward with cutting on your new Jeep, why don’t you take the route Wayoflife did with his JL “Jet Li” and install the Warn Winch plate for a minimalist looking bumper. No cutting needing, he’s got a video on it right here on this forum. Good luck with your final decision [emoji106]
Thanks Yeah I have seen the video

Sent from my SM-G950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app