Thread: New beast in the making!!

Fresh Catch

New beast in the making!!

I am running a 2.5 inch rough country suspension lift kit on 35 terra grappler g2s and I bought a flash cal to accommodate the new changes for the speedometer. Be wary of actual tire size height when reprogramming. The terra grasper g2s for example actually are 33.5 inches when measured. Name: IMG_0542.jpg
    Views: 166
    Last edited by monypaisa; 05-26-2019 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by monypaisa View Post
    I am running a 2.5 inch rough country suspension lift kit on 35 terra grappler g2s and I bought a flash cal to accommodate the new changes for the speedometer. Be wary of actual tire size height when reprogramming. The terra grasper g2s for example actually are 33.5 inches when measured. Name: IMG_0542.jpg
    Welcome to JL Wrangler.

Quote Originally Posted by monypaisa View Post
    That's NORMAL and as you've found, it is important to use ACTUAL size when programming.

https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.ph...-SIZE-Database