New beast in the making!!

monypaisa

I am running a 2.5 inch rough country suspension lift kit on 35” terra grappler g2’s and I bought a flash cal to accommodate the new changes for the speedometer. Be wary of actual tire size height when reprogramming. The terra grasper g2s for example actually are 33.5 inches when measured. Name: IMG_0542.jpg
Views: 166

Last edited:

JTCO

Meme King
I am running a 2.5 inch rough country suspension lift kit on 35” terra grappler g2’s and I bought a flash cal to accommodate the new changes for the speedometer. Be wary of actual tire size height when reprogramming. The terra grasper g2s for example actually are 33.5 inches when measured. Name: IMG_0542.jpg

Welcome to JL Wrangler.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

That's NORMAL and as you've found, it is important to use ACTUAL size when programming.

https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.php?642-The-Ultimate-TRUE-TIRE-SIZE-Database