Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: JL Wrangler AXLES - Dana M186 & M210 Front / M200 & M220 Rear

Quote Originally Posted by 13_gecko_rubi View Post
    I'd say it's kind of like the JK. 37s are safe to have depending on driving style and how you wheel. If you spend most of time on road and wheel it in a careful not too extreme manner (which is all fine!!!!) They will survive just like they do on a JK. If your idea of wheeling is bombing through the desert, plan to upgrade. Speed kills parts!

Sent via....
    Oh yeah, nothing breaks parts like a little speed

Hooked
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    I really wish these axles were transferable to the JK. That would have been perfect for my situation.
    I bet that wouldn't be too hard honestly. Would have to lock in the disconnect but otherwise just some moving of bracketry.

Sent via....

I bet that wouldn't be too hard honestly. Would have to lock in the disconnect but otherwise just some moving of bracketry.

Sent via....
    Your hired. Lol.

I'd say it's kind of like the JK. 37s are safe to have depending on driving style and how you wheel. If you spend most of time on road and wheel it in a careful not too extreme manner (which is all fine!!!!) They will survive just like they do on a JK. If your idea of wheeling is bombing through the desert, plan to upgrade. Speed kills parts!

Sent via....
    I don't like to bomb through the desert but when I do, I'm usually following Eddie! Then this happened.

IMG_20180108_161537.jpg
    The Universe Rewards Action!

Hooked
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepFan View Post
    I don't like to bomb through the desert but when I do, I'm usually following Eddie! Then this happened.

IMG_20180108_161537.jpg
    Ouch. The way that broke at end of weld is the main issue with gussets etc. You create brittle points at ends of the weld due to heat if not don't exactly right.

Sent via....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234