Hi everyone

Oso gris

Hi every one, I'm Enrique and a first time owner and user of this tremendous 2018 Jeep wrangler Sahara bought it new three Month ago (02/16/2019) I haven't drive it on any trails yet only to work.
It is very informative this forum and I need to learn from the experts.
I'm interesting in make my Jeep more aggressive look without adding a lifting kits if possible , my tires size are original 255/70/R18 what size will need? I'll use stock to daily drive to work and go around and change to the aggressive look tires when going to the dirt roads ( remember I'm newbie wrangler) if I talking non sense

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Hi every one, I'm Enrique and a first time owner and user of this tremendous 2018 Jeep wrangler Sahara bought it new three Month ago (02/16/2019) I haven't drive it on any trails yet only to work.
It is very informative this forum and I need to learn from the experts.
I'm interesting in make my Jeep more aggressive look without adding a lifting kits if possible , my tires size are original 255/70/R18 what size will need? I'll use stock to daily drive to work and go around and change to the aggressive look tires when going to the dirt roads ( remember I'm newbie wrangler) if I talking non sense

Welcome to JL Wrangler! Why not use only one set of tires, suitable for on and off road, like a good all terrain tire?
IMG_3595.JPG
https://www.discounttire.com/buy-tires/goodyear-wrangler-duratrac

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to JLWRANGLER and congratulations on your new Jeep! As mentioned, I might recommend you just get a good all terrain tire :yup:

Oso gris

Hi notnalc68, thank you for your support, I still lost on tires sizes and looks
What I’m looking for is for a aggressive look on my tires?
Do you have a picture of the tires that you recommend mounted on a Jeep Sahara?
Thank you

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Hi notnalc68, thank you for your support, I still lost on tires sizes and looks
What I’m looking for is for a aggressive look on my tires?
Do you have a picture of the tires that you recommend mounted on a Jeep Sahara?
Thank you

What I posted above is just a little larger than what is considered a 33 inch tire.

Here are what are considered 33 inch tires, on a 2 door JK, I had.
IMG_3606.JPG
IMG_3605.JPG
IMG_6502.JPG

Here are what are considered 35 inch tires, on my old JKUR.
IMG_0077.JPG
IMG_0435.JPG