Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 2019 Memorial Day Deals on TIRES & WHEELS!

  1. #1
    Hooked Discount Tire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Nationwide USA
    Posts
    138

    2019 Memorial Day Deals on TIRES & WHEELS!

    This Memorial Day weekend receive a 10% prepaid Mastercard by mail on your total purchase when you buy 4 tires and/or wheels!!! See the links below for additional details.

    AT THE STORE:





    TO YOUR DOOR:





    Want to SAVE MORE?!?!

    The Memorial Day Deals can be combined with Discount Tire credit card "Up to $50 Mail in Rebate" offer and manufacturer rebates!!!


    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

    Useful Links:

  2. #2
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,216
    Great offer. Thank you. If only I had another Jeep to put them on......

  3. #3
    Hooked Discount Tire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Nationwide USA
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Great offer. Thank you. If only I had another Jeep to put them on......
    Time to go visit your nearest Jeep dealer
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

    Useful Links:

  4. #4
    Caught the Bug Napalm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Tyler, TX
    Posts
    95
    What a coincidence that this falls just a few days after I buy my JLUR.... 🤣


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  5. #5
    Hooked Discount Tire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Nationwide USA
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalm View Post
    What a coincidence that this falls just a few days after I buy my JLUR.... 🤣


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Congratulations, sounds like your timing is perfect. let us know if we can help.
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

    Useful Links:

  6. #6
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    45
    Just got some Method 312’s and 37” Nitto’s with this deal. Can wait to get them on!! Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  7. #7
    Hooked Discount Tire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Nationwide USA
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by SLO View Post
    Just got some Method 312’s and 37” Nitto’s with this deal. Can wait to get them on!! Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    That's great to hear, SLO! Be sure to share some photos with us when after they are installed and thank you for choosing Discount Tire!
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

    Useful Links:

  8. #8
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
    That's great to hear, SLO! Be sure to share some photos with us when after they are installed and thank you for choosing Discount Tire!
    Mounted up, ready for the lift to go on when it arrives next week.

    IMG_0783.JPG

  9. #9
    Hooked Discount Tire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Nationwide USA
    Posts
    138
    Looks awesome! Thank you for your business.
    Last edited by Discount Tire; 05-28-2019 at 05:15 AM.
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

    Useful Links:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •