VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 1

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Although the Nitto Jeep Experience presented by KMC Wheels is an annual off road Jeep event that's been going on since 2016, I'm actually sorry to say Cindy and I had never attended one or at least, not until now. Of course, it does take place right in the middle of Texas and and getting there isn't exactly a hop skip and a jump for us. There was also the question of, what kind of wheeling could there possibly be out in Texas? Well, for those of you who've never been, what I can tell you is that the wheeling at K2 or Katemcy Rock is nothing short of AWESOME! I mean, who knew there were big ass rocks in Texas, with tons of grip and with crazy fun obstacles ranging from MILD 2 WILD! As they like to say out there, it really is the "Moab of Texas"!

In this first of a 2 Part Series, you'll get a glimpse of the epic 24 hour drive that we made from Carson City, Nevada to Mason, Texas and you'll get to see some of the cool pre-run footage that we were able to get of the badass EVO Jeep Gladiator, taking on the rocks - Texas style! We hope you enjoy.

As an added BONUS, highlight photos from the 2019 Jeep Experience can be seen on the link below:
https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.p...S-Jeep-Experience-2019-at-Katemcy-Rocks-Texas

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

:thumb:

JTCO

Meme King
Great video. Looks like a hell of a time. Really is amazing what that Gladiator can do when built up like that.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video. Looks like a hell of a time. Really is amazing what that Gladiator can do when built up like that.

Thanks! In spite of what all the haters said, the Gladiator could wheel just as well as a Wrangler. It just needed a little help to make it possible :)

I respectfully refuse to watch until I get my JT.

:cheesy: Don't you like a little tease :crazyeyes:

Great video! Looks like a great time. Can’t wait for part 2.

Glad you liked it and hoping to get it out soon. :cool:

That looked amazing! Did he say that was the base lift for the Gladiator? Wow! Is all I can say.

It was their cheapest lift they offer. It only gets better from there.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Pretty cool watching the EVO JT stretch its legs. Looks like it may need less flare or more bump though. Definitely a neat place to wheel. Looking forward to Pt.2.

Last edited:

JIMBOX

:D Another great video, Ed--

I'm ordering some decals from your site today and I'll get that CB/HAM crossbar when I get back from Las Vegas/Cour D Alene--I've gotta be here to receive from USPS/Fed X-

Have a great day-

:rock: JIMBO

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty cool watching the EVO JT stretch its legs. Looks like it may need less flare or more bump though. Definitely a neat place to wheel. Looking forward to Pt.2.

Mel's got Rubicon flares at the shop. They alone would have made a big difference. He just didn't have the time to get them installed.

:D Another great video, Ed--

I'm ordering some decals from your site today and I'll get that CB/HAM crossbar when I get back from Las Vegas/Cour D Alene--I've gotta be here to receive from USPS/Fed X-

Have a great day-

:rock: JIMBO

Awesome! Safe travels my friend :)

RMC2

Looked awesome. The JT can wheel way better than I would have guessed, but Mel can make anything work great.

For my Texas friends: BOOMER SOONER!