VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 1

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video. Can’t wait for part two.

Thank you! We're hard at work on it now :)

Another great video. Thanks Eddie, Cindy and EVO

So glad you enjoyed it :)

Awesome video as always! The evo gladiator kicked ass! At times I was thinking it may get hung up being so long but It surprised me each time!

It really is amazing what this Gladiator can do. :crazyeyes:

Looked awesome. The JT can wheel way better than I would have guessed, but Mel can make anything work great.

For my Texas friends: BOOMER SOONER!

Considering people were saying that it couldn't be done - yeah, it's wheels pretty awesome :yup:

Wow, I didn’t expect rocks like that. That is a beautiful area! The Gladiator is legitimate, especially built like that. As always, an awesome video. Thanks for sharing!

LOL - I know, who knew. Way pretty out that way and yes, the Gladiator is the real deal. :cool:

Brute

Another nice video...is that a pay to play park?...open all year?

Looking forward to part deux...

MrGiant

Cool video, amazing to see how much overpowered this particular JT is over a JL with a pretty good setup of wheels and lift

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool video, amazing to see how much overpowered this particular JT is over a JL with a pretty good setup of wheels and lift

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

Oh yeah, once you address the break over angles and departure angle with a bigger set of tires and lift, it's a beast!

Jeeeep

have to admit I'm not a big fan of wheeling Texas as everything is play to pay and well, once you've made the ride it's now what?

Palo Pinto is pretty cool but only accessible twice a year as far as I know.

your hardtop cracked when the glass broke?

I traded my soft top for a hardtop and noticed the JL top is much lighter than the JK, wondering about the strength after seeing your damage.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
have to admit I'm not a big fan of wheeling Texas as everything is play to pay and well, once you've made the ride it's now what?

Palo Pinto is pretty cool but only accessible twice a year as far as I know.

your hardtop cracked when the glass broke?

I traded my soft top for a hardtop and noticed the JL top is much lighter than the JK, wondering about the strength after seeing your damage.

That's wasn't our hard top. That was the white JK behind us on the video.