Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: JLJS74 - JL WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON Standard Features

  1. #21
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    7,618
    Quote Originally Posted by China Jeeper View Post
    I am stuck in China with my China purchased 2014 Rubi until June 2019, Then will return to Pennsylvania and one of my first jobs will be to purchase a new JL Rubi (2-Door) and immediately start to "Beef" him Up!! Probably even before buying the house to Live

    Cant wait to have a soft top again. In China only hard tops avail and difficult to import the soft top. Not to mention most times here in China, the air quality is not worthy of riding with the top down
    Bummer you have to wait so long and that you can't have soft tops over there. But, from what I have seen, yeah, I don't know if you'd want to open up anyway

  2. #22
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    28
    We Americans are so lucky to live in the best country on the face of this planet. I always like to tell people who whine that they should move to China for a while, then thank their lucky stars. I lived overseas for most of my life and ended up missing the simple things, like blue skies and fluffy white clouds...


    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Bummer you have to wait so long and that you can't have soft tops over there. But, from what I have seen, yeah, I don't know if you'd want to open up anyway

  3. #23
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Bummer you have to wait so long and that you can't have soft tops over there. But, from what I have seen, yeah, I don't know if you'd want to open up anyway
    It is actually that bad over there? Wow, I had no idea, as most here donít. Is it that way in the interior too or just the coastal cities?


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  4. #24
    Knows a Thing or Two JAGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    655
    Wasn't sure where to ask, but will drop this here.

    Does anyone know if the non-led headlights still come with the halo ring DRL? Im hoping not, but was curious as just about every pic has the LED.

  5. #25
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    7,618
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    Wasn't sure where to ask, but will drop this here.

    Does anyone know if the non-led headlights still come with the halo ring DRL? Im hoping not, but was curious as just about every pic has the LED.
    I'm gonna guess not but I'll bet 13_gecko_rubi will know for sure.

  6. #26
    Nothing but a Thing
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    Wasn't sure where to ask, but will drop this here.

    Does anyone know if the non-led headlights still come with the halo ring DRL? Im hoping not, but was curious as just about every pic has the LED.
    No, the halogen lamps do not have the halos.

    Lighting is like this... Sports have no DRL at all and no LED option. Saharas and Rubicons with halogens have DRLs on the fenders only. Saharas and Rubicons with LEDs have the halos and fender DRLs.

    Sent via....

  7. #27
    Knows a Thing or Two JAGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    655
    Quote Originally Posted by 13_gecko_rubi View Post
    No, the halogen lamps do not have the halos.

    Lighting is like this... Sports have no DRL at all and no LED option. Saharas and Rubicons with halogens have DRLs on the fenders only. Saharas and Rubicons with LEDs have the halos and fender DRLs.

    Sent via....
    Perfect.

  8. #28
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    4,523

    JLJS74 - JL WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON Standard Features

    Quote Originally Posted by 13_gecko_rubi View Post
    No, the halogen lamps do not have the halos.

    Lighting is like this... Sports have no DRL at all and no LED option. Saharas and Rubicons with halogens have DRLs on the fenders only. Saharas and Rubicons with LEDs have the halos and fender DRLs.

    Sent via....
    I donít know how you can order a new Jeep without the led headlights. Stupid halos or not, those headlights are badass! And bright.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

  9. #29
    Nothing but a Thing
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    I donít know how you can order a new Jeep without the led headlights. Stupid halos or not, those headlights are badass! And bright.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    They are ridiculously good. If someone doesn't like halos I'd recommend dealing with them, its worth it

    Sent via....

  10. #30
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    7,618
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    I donít know how you can order a new Jeep without the led headlights. Stupid halos or not, those headlights are badass! And bright.
    Yeah, after seeing the LED's on Tina's JK, I have to say that I was sold. HUGE improvement over stock.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •