For sale. 2018 Rubicon wheels and tires

Napalm

SouthCo

Welcome to JLWrangler. If this is your first post, please head over to the Give Us a Wave section and Give us a wave. Also, if you are only here to sell your item, you are in for a rude awakening.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Wow, you joined 5 days ago and already posting like this lol.... you do know how to check if someone is brand new and trying to sell stuff right off the bat right?

OP; sorry to hear of your issues and hope you get your wheels sold...

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Wow, you joined 5 days ago and already posting like this lol.... you do know how to check if someone is brand new and trying to sell stuff right off the bat right?

What’s the difference between someone joining yesterday and selling shit or someone joining three years ago and zero posts and selling shit?

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Napalm

Yes, I did join 5 days ago. I, like most here, do not like it when I see people using forums with guys that have become like a family to me over the years just to sell stuff when they don’t have the slightest interest in being apart of the community. Just because someone joined a year ago and has one post does not constitute them as an active member and therefore it appears as though they have joined just to sell there stuff.

OP, sorry about your medical issues/situation. We’ve all been there and I hope things get better for you. My comment was not meant as a dig towards you, I only want to ensure people use our community for the right reasons.