Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: For sale. 2018 Rubicon wheels and tires

  1. #1
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Eastern Missouri
    Posts
    3

    For sale. 2018 Rubicon wheels and tires

    I have 5 like new never off Rubicon wheels and 4 BFG KO2 tires 2800 hiway miles.
    $1500 oboImage1558273599.287429.jpgImage1558273631.488709.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  2. #2
    Caught the Bug Napalm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Tyler, TX
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by 835.0RS View Post
    I have 5 like new never off Rubicon wheels and 4 BFG KO2 tires 2800 hiway miles.
    $1500 oboImage1558273599.287429.jpgImage1558273631.488709.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Welcome to JLWrangler. If this is your first post, please head over to the Give Us a Wave section and Give us a wave. Also, if you are only here to sell your item, you are in for a rude awakening.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  3. #3
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Eastern Missouri
    Posts
    3
    Hello.
    Been a member since last July. Due to health and family situation recently had to give up my 18 Sahara Unlimited.
    These were mod parts I had for a short time.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  4. #4
    Caught the Bug
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalm View Post
    Welcome to JLWrangler. If this is your first post, please head over to the Give Us a Wave section and Give us a wave. Also, if you are only here to sell your item, you are in for a rude awakening.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Wow, you joined 5 days ago and already posting like this lol.... you do know how to check if someone is brand new and trying to sell stuff right off the bat right?

    OP; sorry to hear of your issues and hope you get your wheels sold...
    2018 JLU Silver Sahara

  5. #5
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    4,231
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCo View Post
    Wow, you joined 5 days ago and already posting like this lol.... you do know how to check if someone is brand new and trying to sell stuff right off the bat right?

    OP; sorry to hear of your issues and hope you get your wheels sold...
    Whatís the difference between someone joining yesterday and selling shit or someone joining three years ago and zero posts and selling shit?


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

  6. #6
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,047
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCo View Post
    Wow, you joined 5 days ago and already posting like this lol.......
    Napalm has been around for awhile on our forums. Just new here on JLWrangler.

  7. #7
    Caught the Bug
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Whatís the difference between someone joining yesterday and selling shit or someone joining three years ago and zero posts and selling shit?


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Nothing as far as Iím concerned and neither bother me...
    2018 JLU Silver Sahara

  8. #8
    Caught the Bug
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Napalm has been around for awhile on our forums. Just new here on JLWrangler.
    Cool.
    2018 JLU Silver Sahara

  9. #9
    Caught the Bug Napalm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Tyler, TX
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCo View Post
    Wow, you joined 5 days ago and already posting like this lol.... you do know how to check if someone is brand new and trying to sell stuff right off the bat right?

    OP; sorry to hear of your issues and hope you get your wheels sold...
    Yes, I did join 5 days ago. I, like most here, do not like it when I see people using forums with guys that have become like a family to me over the years just to sell stuff when they donít have the slightest interest in being apart of the community. Just because someone joined a year ago and has one post does not constitute them as an active member and therefore it appears as though they have joined just to sell there stuff.

    OP, sorry about your medical issues/situation. Weíve all been there and I hope things get better for you. My comment was not meant as a dig towards you, I only want to ensure people use our community for the right reasons.

  10. #10
    Caught the Bug Napalm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Tyler, TX
    Posts
    94

    For sale. 2018 Rubicon wheels and tires

    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Napalm has been around for awhile on our forums. Just new here on JLWrangler.
    Thanks brother.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •