e-Locker pigtail Fox..

Rgk401

Ah cool. Will wait for the video. I'm amazed it doesn't have "service axle system" messages with the axles unplugged.

How did you wire the sway bar to an aux switch? The sway bar is controlled via CAN message and is a smart module. Did you wire directly to the internal motor? I'm curious as I would love to do this to mine, just didn't feel like buying one as an expensive science project. I have enough of those lol.

Sent via....

Lol. I did have anything to do with the sway bar but he said he found the positive and negative and cut,added wire and ran the positive to the aux under the hood and the negative to the frame.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Update..

I went to the dealer this morning and explained my situation. This guy knew more what he was talking about than the guy over The Weekend. There are 2 different pigtails for the locker that have all 4 wires. One for early production and one for late production. He showed me all the schematics on both of them. I have not seen any of these anywhere else in my research. I special ordered the one I need and it should be here tomorrow. Hopefully get everything back connected this week.

Rgk401

Update..

I went to the dealer this morning and explained my situation. This guy knew more what he was talking about than the guy over The Weekend. There are 2 different pigtails for the locker that have all 4 wires. One for early production and one for late production. He showed me all the schematics on both of them. I have not seen any of these anywhere else in my research. I special ordered the one I need and it should be here tomorrow. Hopefully get everything back connected this week.

Sorry about the mistake Iv made. Iv only seen them with the 2 wires not for. Learn something new every day