Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: e-Locker pigtail Fox..

Quote Originally Posted by 13_gecko_rubi View Post
    Ah cool. Will wait for the video. I'm amazed it doesn't have "service axle system" messages with the axles unplugged.

How did you wire the sway bar to an aux switch? The sway bar is controlled via CAN message and is a smart module. Did you wire directly to the internal motor? I'm curious as I would love to do this to mine, just didn't feel like buying one as an expensive science project. I have enough of those lol.

Sent via....
    Lol. I did have anything to do with the sway bar but he said he found the positive and negative and cut,added wire and ran the positive to the aux under the hood and the negative to the frame.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Nothing but a Thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgk401 View Post
    Lol. I did have anything to do with the sway bar but he said he found the positive and negative and cut,added wire and ran the positive to the aux under the hood and the negative to the frame.

I need to find a scrapper jeep so I can just cut and splice at will and not care as much lol.

Thanks for the info!

Sent via....

I need to find a scrapper jeep so I can just cut and splice at will and not care as much lol.

Thanks for the info!

Sent via....
    Lmfao he picked his rubicon up for 8k but it had been beat to shit. It had like 80k miles on it. It was a test mule for Jeep. So when I say this thing is used,believe me they tested the hell out of it

Nothing but a Thing
    Lmfao he picked his rubicon up for 8k but it had been beat to shit. It had like 80k miles on it. It was a test mule for Jeep. So when I say this thing is used,believe me they tested the hell out of it

Oh geezus. Ya nevermind. I'm one of the ones that beats the shit out of those. I would never buy one of FCAs lol.

Sent via....

Update..

I went to the dealer this morning and explained my situation. This guy knew more what he was talking about than the guy over The Weekend. There are 2 different pigtails for the locker that have all 4 wires. One for early production and one for late production. He showed me all the schematics on both of them. I have not seen any of these anywhere else in my research. I special ordered the one I need and it should be here tomorrow. Hopefully get everything back connected this week.

Quote Originally Posted by jmikesimpson View Post
    Update..

I went to the dealer this morning and explained my situation. This guy knew more what he was talking about than the guy over The Weekend. There are 2 different pigtails for the locker that have all 4 wires. One for early production and one for late production. He showed me all the schematics on both of them. I have not seen any of these anywhere else in my research. I special ordered the one I need and it should be here tomorrow. Hopefully get everything back connected this week.

Sorry about the mistake Iv made. Iv only seen them with the 2 wires not for. Learn something new every day

Sorry about the mistake Iv made. Iv only seen them with the 2 wires not for. Learn something new every day

No worries. I appreciate you taking the time to help.

Oh geezus. Ya nevermind. I'm one of the ones that beats the shit out of those. I would never buy one of FCAs lol.

Sent via....

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37s
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40s
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123