Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: 2019 Jeep JL Gladiator Sport Specications

  1. #11
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    3,515
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscoHR View Post
    Hereís a little fun fact from Jeep.

    Attachment 11167

    Supposedly the JT axle tubes are 50% stronger than the JL. Also at launch the limited slip is not available on the max tow package with wide axles. There is no timeline of when or if it will be an option.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    That's really cool info. Thanks.

    I'll feel a lot more confident now parking on the snow mounds at Home Depot for sure.

  2. #12
    Knows a Thing or Two WiscoHR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    655
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    That's really cool info. Thanks.

    I'll feel a lot more confident now parking on the snow mounds at Home Depot for sure.
    Thatís probably more off roading than mine will ever see. Now I just have to wait for Gobi to be released.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  3. #13
    When we made the decision to order a JT, we went with Sport S and Max Tow package. Once ARB releases the 35 spline lockers and a rear axle kit becomes available for it, we will be upgrading both axles. We donít anticipate rock crawling this build the way EVO does, but would like to be prepared in case we decided to do a little playing around.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  4. #14
    Caught the Bug Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Mooresville, NC
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post
    When we made the decision to order a JT, we went with Sport S and Max Tow package. Once ARB releases the 35 spline lockers and a rear axle kit becomes available for it, we will be upgrading both axles. We donít anticipate rock crawling this build the way EVO does, but would like to be prepared in case we decided to do a little playing around.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    35 spline seems to be the way to go.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 JL Sport Unlimited Ocean Blue Metallic
    2004 TJ Rubicon Flame Red
    2000 XJ Cherokee Sport Black
    1998 XJ Cherokee Limited Gunmetal Pearl

  5. #15
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    2,139
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscoHR View Post
    Hereís a little fun fact from Jeep.

    Attachment 11167

    Supposedly the JT axle tubes are 50% stronger than the JL. Also at launch the limited slip is not available on the max tow package with wide axles. There is no timeline of when or if it will be an option.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Wonder when we will see the first Gladiator axles put on a JL?


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  6. #16
    Knows a Thing or Two WiscoHR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    655
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Wonder when we will see the first Gladiator axles put on a JL?


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Thatís funny because I thought maybe I can get a front cheap and then sell mine. But rear has all different brackets.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  7. #17
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    2,139
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscoHR View Post
    Thatís funny because I thought maybe I can get a front cheap and then sell mine. But rear has all different brackets.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Someone will still do it.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Wonder when we will see the first Gladiator axles put on a JL?


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Oh you can bet if we ever make the move to 60ís, Iíll make sure they can fit under the JL just right


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  9. #19
    Caught the Bug Brute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    HI & WA
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post
    Oh you can bet if we ever make the move to 60ís, Iíll make sure they can fit under the JL just right


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    So what youíre saying is when I have you install XD60ís on my JT build you can sell the stock axles?...

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    So what youíre saying is when I have you install XD60ís on my JT build you can sell the stock axles?...
    Well thatís what Iím hoping for anyways, lol. I think these axles will be easy sells to the sport and Sahara JL guys. Especially when ARB drops the 35 spline lockers and someone makes a 35 spline rear shaft set. RCV already makes the front axle set.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •