Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2019 Jeep JL Gladiator Sport Specications

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post
    Well thatís what Iím hoping for anyways, lol. I think these axles will be easy sells to the sport and Sahara JL guys. Especially when ARB drops the 35 spline lockers and someone makes a 35 spline rear shaft set. RCV already makes the front axle set.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Will you be able to sell my 3.6 when you drop in the 6.4 Hemi?...iím thinking about a year out...im drawing up a build

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Will you be able to sell my 3.6 when you drop in the 6.4 Hemi?...
    Iíve been asked when weíll do an LS in ours and the answers most definitely, never. As much as I love them over the Hemi, going forward on the JL/JT platform we will only be doing Hemi swaps. Can I sell a JL/JT 3.6? I have no idea right now but I would imagine so.

By the way, I like where youíre going with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post
    Iíve been asked when weíll do an LS in ours and the answers most definitely, never. As much as I love them over the Hemi, going forward on the JL/JT platform we will only be doing Hemi swaps. Can I sell a JL/JT 3.6? I have no idea right now but I would imagine so.

By the way, I like where youíre going with this.

Iím thinking coil overs, 40ís, 5.38ís...a custom rack on gas struts that will close flush with the bed, but raise to access a flat mounted spare and tool/recovery/fluids...with a clamshell rrt, awning and fly rod tubes on the rack...

I will be in Nevada when this happens...a lot closer to Texas...

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Iím thinking coil overs, 40ís, 5.38ís...a custom rack on gas struts that will close flush with the bed, but raise to access a flat mounted spare and tool/recovery/fluids...with a clamshell rrt, awning and fly rod tubes on the rack...

I will be in Nevada when this happens...a lot closer to Texas...
    Awesome man, weíd be honored to help with that build! Iím hoping to make a trip out that way soon after talking with Eddie and Cindy last weekend.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123