2019 Jeep JL Gladiator Sport Specications

Brute

Well that’s what I’m hoping for anyways, lol. I think these axles will be easy sells to the sport and Sahara JL guys. Especially when ARB drops the 35 spline lockers and someone makes a 35 spline rear shaft set. RCV already makes the front axle set.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Will you be able to sell my 3.6 when you drop in the 6.4 Hemi?...i’m thinking about a year out...im drawing up a build

Exodus Jeeps

Advertiser
Supporter
Will you be able to sell my 3.6 when you drop in the 6.4 Hemi?...

I’ve been asked when we’ll do an LS in ours and the answers most definitely, never. As much as I love them over the Hemi, going forward on the JL/JT platform we will only be doing Hemi swaps. Can I sell a JL/JT 3.6? I have no idea right now but I would imagine so.

By the way, I like where you’re going with this.[emoji6]

Brute

I’ve been asked when we’ll do an LS in ours and the answers most definitely, never. As much as I love them over the Hemi, going forward on the JL/JT platform we will only be doing Hemi swaps. Can I sell a JL/JT 3.6? I have no idea right now but I would imagine so.

By the way, I like where you’re going with this.[emoji6]

I’m thinking coil overs, 40’s, 5.38’s...a custom rack on gas struts that will close flush with the bed, but raise to access a flat mounted spare and tool/recovery/fluids...with a clamshell rrt, awning and fly rod tubes on the rack...

I will be in Nevada when this happens...a lot closer to Texas...

Exodus Jeeps

Advertiser
Supporter
I’m thinking coil overs, 40’s, 5.38’s...a custom rack on gas struts that will close flush with the bed, but raise to access a flat mounted spare and tool/recovery/fluids...with a clamshell rrt, awning and fly rod tubes on the rack...

I will be in Nevada when this happens...a lot closer to Texas...

Awesome man, we’d be honored to help with that build! I’m hoping to make a trip out that way soon after talking with Eddie and Cindy last weekend.