Dirty Life DT-1 9303 wheels

drhcobra

Anyone have any experience with Dirty Life DT-1 9303 series wheels? Any problems, quality issues? Are you running simulated beadlock or as a functional beadlock?

Dirty-Life-Racing-Wheels-DT-1-9303-Gun-Metal-Matte-Black-Beadlock.jpg

HHIJL

I have a set of black DT-1 9303 wheels 17x9 -12 with 35x12.50R17 Mickey Thompson ATZ's on them. I put them on with the simulated beadlock rings for now, waiting on the paint to come in to paint the rings the same color as the Jeep, Bikini Pearl. I was worried when I ordered them, I had read a few comments about how heavy there were. After mounting and balancing my friends Black Rhino rims, I found the DT-1's weighed about the same as his rims. I love mine and will get around to ordering the real beadlock rings in the near future.
Yes, I saw the post was a year old, maybe a few more people have Dirty Life wheels now.

Last edited:

drhcobra

I have a set of black DT-1 9303 wheels 17x9 -12 with 35x12.50R17 Mickey Thompson ATZ's on them. I put them on with the simulated beadlock rings for now, waiting on the paint to come in to paint the rings the same color as the Jeep, Bikini Pearl. I was worried when I ordered them, I had read a few comments about how heavy there were. After mounting and balancing my friends Black Rhino rims, I found the DT-1's weighed about the same as his rims. I love mine and will get around to ordering the real beadlock rings in the near future.
Yes, I saw the post was a year old, maybe a few more people have Dirty Life wheels now.

Just a heads up...If you are going to switch these to beadlocks and you're tires have a thicker bead, like the cooper stt pro 37 13.5R17 does, you will need to get the spacer ring like comes with the roadkill wheels. I got part way through mounting my first one and realized it wasn't going to work. Took a few phone calls but I was able to get them sent to me for no charge. They are a 2 piece plastic ring.