New member, never owned a Jeep!

Napalm

Hello JL Wrangler,
My name’s Nathan, and the title of this thread isn’t exactly true. I’ve owned six, yes six, JK wranglers and was very active on WAYALIFE for the longest time. Yes I know, I have a problem. I change Jeeps almost as much as I change Jeep tops 🤣 here are my 6 JKs in order of ownership.
IMG_0821.JPG
IMG_0820.JPG
IMG_0818.JPG
IMG_0816.JPG
IMG_0815.JPG
(One of which is not pictured)

For the past year and a half, I’ve been driving this 2015 Ford F-150 which I built over that time span.
IMG_0479.jpg

After some serious life changes, and having to sell my truck, it’s time to get serious. It’s time
to buy the dream Jeep I’ve always wanted. One to beat all the others I’ve owned and maybe the one I actually keep. MAYBE.

So, in the next few weeks, I will be purchasing a new JLU in the RUBICON flavor. Looking forward to getting back into the forum. Thanks for letting me be apart of it.

JTCO

Meme King
Hello JL Wrangler,
My name’s Nathan, and the title of this thread isn’t exactly true. I’ve owned six, yes six, JK wranglers and was very active on WAYALIFE for the longest time. Yes I know, I have a problem. I change Jeeps almost as much as I change Jeep tops 🤣 here are my 6 JKs in order of ownership.

For the past year and a half, I’ve been driving this 2015 Ford F-150 which I built over that time span.

After some serious life changes, and having to sell my truck, it’s time to get serious. It’s time
to buy the dream Jeep I’ve always wanted. One to beat all the others I’ve owned and maybe the one I actually keep. MAYBE.

So, in the next few weeks, I will be purchasing a new JLU in the RUBICON flavor. Looking forward to getting back into the forum. Thanks for letting me be apart of it.

Welcome back! Do you by chance have any extra doors to sell?

Napalm

Welcome back! Do you by chance have any extra doors to sell?

No way! I am officially out of any extra doors, extra tops, or extra sets of wheels. We are completely starting from scratch here!

Thanks for the welcome. Good to be back!

JTCO

Meme King
No way! I am officially out of any extra doors, extra tops, or extra sets of wheels. We are completely starting from scratch here!

Thanks for the welcome. Good to be back!

Good to see you back. What color are you getting?

Napalm

Good to see you back. What color are you getting?

White, Firecracker, Billet Silver, or Sting Grey.

My #1 pick I’ve found has got every option I’m looking for. But, it has the 2.0L Etorque. I’m not sure if that’s something I should stay away from, or just get it.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Welcome! Looking at your color choices... I definitely am not a red car guy, however there is something I really, really like about Firecracker.

Napalm

Welcome! Looking at your color choices... I definitely am not a red car guy, however there is something I really, really like about Firecracker.

Thanks man! Red is my favorite color, but it’s my last choice for my Jeep. White is my first, but like I said in a previous post, i found a White 2018 Demo with 300 miles just asking to be bought. Every option I wanted, BUT it has the 2.0L ETorque. Not sure how I feel about that motor yet...

ddays v2

Welcome back! Seventh time's a charm! ;)

I'm really digging the white. Like you I could have made a good deal on a white Rubicon on the lot but I'm not sold on the 2.0t - we ordered one with the 3.6 and waited. So far I've put 8k miles on it and really happy with it.

Napalm

Welcome to JL Wrangler, Nathan!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Welcome back! Seventh time's a charm! ;)

I'm really digging the white. Like you I could have made a good deal on a white Rubicon on the lot but I'm not sold on the 2.0t - we ordered one with the 3.6 and waited. So far I've put 8k miles on it and really happy with it.

Welcome back prodigal son! Lost but now am found

Welcome to JLWrangler!

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Here's the red boy toy! Has the 4 banger. So far I kinda like it. Still need to see how it performs offroad though.View attachment 11144

Sent from my SM-G973U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Dude welcome back! Looking forward to see what you’ve got up your sleeve this time.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Welcome back

Sent from my SM-G950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Thanks guys! I appreciate the warm welcome back.

I’m currently in negotiations with a dealer about 2.5 hours away. Yesterday morning they got in a 2019 Bright White with the 3.6L/8s speed, cold weather group, LED package, and a bunch of other options, but those two listed are my only must haves.

Crossing fingers that I will be picking up on Tuesday when I finally get off work!

Dale72

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys! I appreciate the warm welcome back.

I’m currently in negotiations with a dealer about 2.5 hours away. Yesterday morning they got in a 2019 Bright White with the 3.6L/8s speed, cold weather group, LED package, and a bunch of other options, but those two listed are my only must haves.

Crossing fingers that I will be picking up on Tuesday when I finally get off work!

Good luck

Sent from my SM-G950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

LauraRose

Welcome to JLWrangler!! Good luck with making all of those decisions, btw I'm partial to the Firecracker Red, lol ;-)

Laura Rose from PA

Napalm

Welcome to JLWrangler!! Good luck with making all of those decisions, btw I'm partial to the Firecracker Red, lol ;-)

Laura Rose from PA

Thank y’all!

Looks like everything is done. The Jeep has been taken off the website, marked as sold, and been put aside with my sales rep keeping the keys locked up with her. Tuesday morning I’ll make the 2.5 hour trek, pick a finance plan, sign some papers, and then I’ll be headed home in my new JLUR. [emoji4]

LauraRose

Thank y’all!

Looks like everything is done. The Jeep has been taken off the website, marked as sold, and been put aside with my sales rep keeping the keys locked up with her. Tuesday morning I’ll make the 2.5 hour trek, pick a finance plan, sign some papers, and then I’ll be headed home in my new JLUR. [emoji4]

AWESOME!! Be sure to posty up some pix [emoji106]

Laura Rose from PA