Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New member, never owned a Jeep!

New member, never owned a Jeep!

Hello JL Wrangler,
    My nameís Nathan, and the title of this thread isnít exactly true. Iíve owned six, yes six, JK wranglers and was very active on WAYALIFE for the longest time. Yes I know, I have a problem. I change Jeeps almost as much as I change Jeep tops 🤣 here are my 6 JKs in order of ownership.
    IMG_0821.JPG
    IMG_0820.JPG
    IMG_0818.JPG
    IMG_0816.JPG
    IMG_0815.JPG
    (One of which is not pictured)

For the past year and a half, Iíve been driving this 2015 Ford F-150 which I built over that time span.
    IMG_0479.jpg

After some serious life changes, and having to sell my truck, itís time to get serious. Itís time
    to buy the dream Jeep Iíve always wanted. One to beat all the others Iíve owned and maybe the one I actually keep. MAYBE.

So, in the next few weeks, I will be purchasing a new JLU in the RUBICON flavor. Looking forward to getting back into the forum. Thanks for letting me be apart of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm View Post
    Hello JL Wrangler,
    My nameís Nathan, and the title of this thread isnít exactly true. Iíve owned six, yes six, JK wranglers and was very active on WAYALIFE for the longest time. Yes I know, I have a problem. I change Jeeps almost as much as I change Jeep tops 🤣 here are my 6 JKs in order of ownership.

For the past year and a half, Iíve been driving this 2015 Ford F-150 which I built over that time span.

After some serious life changes, and having to sell my truck, itís time to get serious. Itís time
    to buy the dream Jeep Iíve always wanted. One to beat all the others Iíve owned and maybe the one I actually keep. MAYBE.

So, in the next few weeks, I will be purchasing a new JLU in the RUBICON flavor. Looking forward to getting back into the forum. Thanks for letting me be apart of it.
    Welcome back! Do you by chance have any extra doors to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Welcome back! Do you by chance have any extra doors to sell?
    No way! I am officially out of any extra doors, extra tops, or extra sets of wheels. We are completely starting from scratch here!

Thanks for the welcome. Good to be back!

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm View Post
    No way! I am officially out of any extra doors, extra tops, or extra sets of wheels. We are completely starting from scratch here!

Thanks for the welcome. Good to be back!
    Good to see you back. What color are you getting?

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Good to see you back. What color are you getting?
    White, Firecracker, Billet Silver, or Sting Grey.

My #1 pick Iíve found has got every option Iím looking for. But, it has the 2.0L Etorque. Iím not sure if thatís something I should stay away from, or just get it.

Nothing but a Thing doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Welcome! Looking at your color choices... I definitely am not a red car guy, however there is something I really, really like about Firecracker.

Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    Welcome! Looking at your color choices... I definitely am not a red car guy, however there is something I really, really like about Firecracker.
    Thanks man! Red is my favorite color, but itís my last choice for my Jeep. White is my first, but like I said in a previous post, i found a White 2018 Demo with 300 miles just asking to be bought. Every option I wanted, BUT it has the 2.0L ETorque. Not sure how I feel about that motor yet...

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Welcome to JL Wrangler, Nathan!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Welcome back! Seventh time's a charm!

I'm really digging the white. Like you I could have made a good deal on a white Rubicon on the lot but I'm not sold on the 2.0t - we ordered one with the 3.6 and waited. So far I've put 8k miles on it and really happy with it.

Welcome back prodigal son! Lost but now am found

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast