Hello! WAYALIFE JK owner looking to add a JL to the collection.

dixonk

Welcome. Good choice on the color. It happens to be the fastest of them all. Also a small and slightly annoying side effect of having sting gray is that panties get thrown at you anywhere you go. Don’t tell your wife about that part though.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Rgk401

Last edited:

Mud Bug

Welcome. Good choice on the color. It happens to be the fastest of them all. Also a small and slightly annoying side effect of having sting gray is that panties get thrown at you anywhere you go. Don’t tell your wife about that part though.

Be glad you didn’t get black. I find a lot of jock straps in my Jeep. Lmfao

omg you guys.. lol :eek:

Welcome to JL Wrangler!

SLO

Thanks guys! So, being that this one will be my wife’s, what I’ve learned is that a lot of plus sized granny panties will be thrown at her but I don’t need to worry about jock straps. Whew. Glad I chose well. Not sure I want to know what would have happened had we gone with the white one. [emoji51]

SLO

Hey guys! Finally moving over here now that I’m looking at picking up a Sting Gray Rubicon for my wife this week. Now that my JK is mostly done, I need a new project.

The new additional to the garage was just delivered. Turns out I lied. We ended making a last minute switch to white. I decided against the 2.0 and found exactly the V6 I wanted in white. Turns out this was my wife's first choice anyway. I'll get some pictures of them together soon.

IMG_0753.jpg

Last edited: