Jl weld on sliders=unicorn

kingsize

EVO MFG Representative
Supporter
As stated before, feel free to call in and speak with engineering/co-owner (Andrew) 714-879-8913. He controls what gets built and when.

Deezus

As stated before, feel free to call in and speak with engineering and co-owner (Andrew) 714-879-8913. He controls what gets built and when.
All ready called and they had basically no idea what I was talking about, thanks anyway.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Deezus

I hope you guys get them eventually, I went another route.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

JAGS

Lol I didn’t hear three weeks. Just giving shit cause that’s what they’ve been saying.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

I’ve been meaning to get to the shop. That was 6 months ago. They were saying 3 weeks then too I think. Ha ha.

dixonk

How about the roam sliders/step? Wonder if they good.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

As steps they are good and they look good. Both the LOD destroyer and the ROAM frame mounted have reports of body damage from a hit on them. The ROAM body mounts I haven’t seen any reports. I haven’t really got to beat on mine (ROAM body mount) other than rubbing along soft embankments and red dirt. But for steps no complaints and family looking loves them as well.

Just patiently waiting on the EVOs like everyone else. The trackbars I was told were a week out. That was a couple weeks ago lol.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app