FOR SALE - Brand New In Box 2019 JL Mopar OEM Premium Sunrider Soft Top 4dr - NJ

2019-Rubicon

SOLD ------------

I have a OEM brand new, in sealed boxes, black premium sunrider soft top that came with my 2019 Unlimited Rubicon which has the 2 top option. I am in northern NJ and this top is in my garage ready for pick up or meet locally in NJ. $1,200 firm (amazing price). Pic of the top and all the sealed boxes sitting in my garage available.
DM me with serious offer.

Black Premium 4-ply Fabric
Mopar OEM
Sunrider design
Complete top kit with spring lift assist
Comes with tinted windows
All accessories included for installation

Last edited:

josorzo73

I have a OEM brand new, in sealed boxes, black premium sunrider soft top that came with my 2019 Unlimited Rubicon which has the 2 top option. I am in northern NJ and this top is in my garage ready for pick up or meet locally in NJ. $1,200 firm (amazing price). Pic of the top and all the sealed boxes sitting in my garage available.
DM me with serious offer.

Black Premium 4-ply Fabric
Mopar OEM
Sunrider design
Complete top kit with spring lift assist
Comes with tinted windows
All accessories included for installation

Can I see a pic ? And would you be willing to ship it?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

2019-Rubicon

ITEM IS SOLD. Thank you.

Sold ----------------

sold ------------

i have a oem brand new, in sealed boxes, black premium sunrider soft top that came with my 2019 unlimited rubicon which has the 2 top option. I am in northern nj and this top is in my garage ready for pick up or meet locally in nj. $1,200 firm (amazing price). Pic of the top and all the sealed boxes sitting in my garage available.
Dm me with serious offer.

Black premium 4-ply fabric
mopar oem
sunrider design
complete top kit with spring lift assist
comes with tinted windows
all accessories included for installation