SPY SHOTS Underneath a Jeep JL Wrangler!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The Fast Lane car channel on YouTube just released a pretty good video highlighting rumors and predictions and even included some spy shots of what the underside looks like on the all new 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler and I wanted to post them up here to see what you all think of what you're seeing.

This first shot is from the front looking back and in it, you can see the new oil pan to whatever engine they're running as well as considerably exposed transmission cooler lines and transmission pan with cooling fins. By the look of things, the front lower control arm mounts are swept back and look very similar to what the new Articulink mounts look like but, you can also clearly see an upper control arm on the passenger side. Needless to say, the radius arms might be a Rubicon only thing.
jl-wrangler.jpg

Here's a side shot of the front and in it, you can see the front lower control arm brackets I mentioned as well as a "skid bar" to "protect" the transmission - LOL. I still have to wonder what motor they're running as I don't recognize the oil pan.
jl-wrangler-2.jpg

Here's a shot of the rear and for the most part, it still looks like a JK. What do you think?
jl-wrangler-3.jpg

There are rumors that the new Dana 44 axle that is to be used will be a 12 bolt design but this one still looks like a standard 44.
jl-wrangler-4.jpg

So, let's hear it! What do you guys think of what you're seeing? :thumb:

Attachments

• 20180818_011115.jpg
    20180818_011115.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 1