Wave from denver!!

5280JL

:standing wave::standing wave: Hello everyone From Denver CO!! I am a long time follower of Cindy and Eddie since the early days of the JK! Long time member of the Wayalife forum but figured with my newest purchase I should find my way over here and say hello and introduce you all to my new baby!!

This week as of Monday May 6th, I am now the happy new father to a beautiful blue 2019 JLU Rubicon!! :wings::wings::wings::wings::wings:

20190507_160043.jpg

20190507_160103.jpg

I am in the process of selling my 2009 Jeep JK that is built up. It has been a great jeep for the last 10 years I have loved it, so many good memories and stories. But it was time for a fresh start and something with 4 doors!

Heres a couple shots of my new 2019 JLU next to my 09 JK and my Subaru Cross Trek just cuz...

20190508_181033.jpg

20190508_181113.jpg

20190508_181043.jpg

I am very excited for this new build! It is a new era and I am excited to be a part of it!

:beer::beer:

Attachments

• 20190506_225323.jpg
    20190506_225323.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 46

LauraRose

Welcome to JLWRANGLER!! Love the color of your JL & looking fwd to pix of your build!

Laura Rose from PA

5280JL

Thanks everyone!! I cannot wait to start building it either! Hopefully this dreadful weather we are having can stop so I can take it out on some dirt...
I absolutely love the blue it is amazing.

Welcome aboard! I've also got a white Crosstrek. Isn't it the slowest freaking car that you've ever driven? Lol.

You know my father says the same thing about it... I have no problems with it since I came from Daily driving a jeep on 37s and the 3.8L mini van... I honestly absolutely love the Cross Trek perfect for my adventurous life style, gets me to trailheads for backpacking trips with ease and gets me to work and back at 30mpg no problems. But it isnt fast I will admit... definitely not like my new jeep its got some pick up to it.

JTCO

Meme King
Hopefully this dreadful weather we are having can stop so I can take it out on some dirt....

No kidding. On/off snow/rain is pissing me off. I have so much shit I need to get done outside and the weather keeps fucking it up.

Welcome! I'm on the north edge of Denver. Let me know if you ever want to meet up for a beer or do some wheeling.

2018 JLUR. V6. Auto. Uniden 880.

JTCO

Meme King
For real though.... It is terrible!! I am very tired of it and am ready for the beautiful colorado summer weather we normally have! :mad:

Me too. Planted some new trees tonight. Hoping for good weather tomorrow to finish the landscaping.