VIDEO : THE BIG DAY - Gathering of the WAYALIFE Family for a Very Special Occasion

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Today is a pretty big day! At least, for us anyway. In fact, it's big enough that Cindy and I thought that it would be fun to bring the whole family out of the stable to talk about it. Of course, this would include Pappy, our 1954 Willys CJ3B. Emma, our 1969 Jeepster Commando. Rusty, our 1972 Jeep J-2000 pickup truck. Jane, our 1974 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade. Moby, our 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and last but not least, JET, our 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. As far as what makes this day so big and special for us, well, you're just gonna have to watch our video and find out for yourself! We hope you enjoy meeting our family of Jeeps and as always, we thank you for your support.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

:wings:

JTCO

Meme King
Today is a pretty big day! At least, for us anyway. In fact, it's big enough that Cindy and I thought that it would be fun to bring the whole family out of the stable to talk about it. Of course, this would include Pappy, our 1954 Willys CJ3B. Emma, our 1969 Jeepster Commando. Rusty, our 1972 Jeep J-2000 pickup truck. Jane, our 1974 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade. Moby, our 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and last but not least, JET, our 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. As far as what makes this day so big and special for us, well, you're just gonna have to watch our video and find out for yourself! We hope you enjoy meeting our family of Jeeps and as always, we thank you for your support.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

:wings:

That is really awesome! Congrats to you both! If it weren't for your YouTube channel, I wouldn't even be here. :beer:

Rumblebee3

Many congratulations to you guys! You guys I have earned it and it is well deserved! As people have stated here before I wouldn't even be here if you didn't have your YouTube channel!! [emoji482]

Keep up the great work and look forward to seeing that new gladiator!

Sent from my XT1585 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

LauraRose

Congratulations Eddie & Cindy and the whole family!!! :thumb: Thank you for all of the awesome content you share with us!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That is really awesome! Congrats to you both! If it weren't for your YouTube channel, I wouldn't even be here. :beer:

Thank you and we're so glad you found us! It's been great having you around and to have you as a friend :)

Congrats on your milestone. Always love watching your videos and they actually helped convince me to go with a jeep over a 4runner or Tacoma since they show what the jeeps are capable of.

LOL - no kidding? Well, we're glad we could help steer you in the right direction :)

Many congratulations to you guys! You guys I have earned it and it is well deserved! As people have stated here before I wouldn't even be here if you didn't have your YouTube channel!! [emoji482]

Keep up the great work and look forward to seeing that new gladiator!

Thank you and you can be sure there will be a LOT of Gladiator content coming your way and soon :)

How cool is that! Great job Eddie and Cindy, congratulations!

Thank you my friend, we really do appreciate it and we're so glad that you've been a part of some of our most epic videos :) :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you love Jeeps, and the outdoors, you should subscribe to this channel!

That is so cool. Congratulations, you two. I’m really glad you got into videography

Thanks Clay, we're so glad that we stumbled upon it too and that people like you have been enjoying what we do :)

Congratulations Eddie & Cindy and the whole family!!! :thumb: Thank you for all of the awesome content you share with us!

Thanks Laura, we really do appreciate it :)

Congrats to both of you! Very cool achievement. Looking forward to seeing what content grows the next 100k!

Thank you Ben, hoping to have you and Alex be more a part of our content in the future. :)

Wow, congratulations. You and Cindy have done an amazing job with all your videos, THANK YOU

We're so glad you would say as much, thank you :)

Congrats Cindy and Eddie! That’s a huge accomplishment for you!

Thanks Steve, we really do appreciate it :)

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
That's pretty cool, congratulations! I'd like to thank Cindy and Eddie for keeping the videos family-friendly. My wife, daughter and I enjoy watching your videos together. Whether they are instructional videos or wheeling videos, we really do have a great time watching them.

One of our favorite things is to spot Cindy in the videos. I love to watch my daughter when she sees Cindy behind the wheel. Our hobby, and related media, are predominantly led by men. Cindy is the reason that my daughter got hooked watching Wayalife videos. We even go back to the older videos to enjoy her narration. Thank you Cindy.

(I had to edit this down significantly, as it started to get really sentimental. LOL.)

Last edited:

benatc1

Thanks Clay, we're so glad that we stumbled upon it too and that people like you have been enjoying what we do :)

Thanks Laura, we really do appreciate it :)

Thank you Ben, hoping to have you and Alex be more a part of our content in the future. :)

We're so glad you would say as much, thank you :)

Thanks Steve, we really do appreciate it :)
Looking fwd to that! 37s by the end of the month!

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Congrats, Eddie. You deserve it for all the talent you have and the effort you put in. I discovered the forum first and the YouTube channel through that. I'm more of a "reader" than I am a "watcher", so I normally skip through videos to find important bits. So with your videos, I often start them the intent to skip, but I end up watching them anyway.

And I'd just like to say that I appreciate this forum because of the fact that your are personally constantly present and driving meaningful content here. And it shows in the membership. I feel like we have more collective PRACTICAL wheeling knowledge here than most other sources.

...so congratulations and well deserved. This will always be my primary watering hole.

2018 JLUR. V6. Auto. Uniden 880.

Hohertz

Congrats

Big congrats! Have sincerely enjoyed following along all these years. Y'all have been an inspiration and I've learned alot along the way. Cheers! Youtube name: Hohertz

Strainger

Congrats Eddie, Cindy, and Tessa. I still remember the first time my wife and I met you. We knew nothing about Jeeps but decided to go to a breakfast gathering near our home before going to the off road expo. You welcomed us like long lost friends and the rest of the group was just as welcoming. It started us down a road of friendships and adventure that we will always remember fondly. If there is a golden award higher than the silver, we hope to be around to congratulate you for that one too. See you on the trail.

Jeeeep

congratulations! your videos have kept me up late nights even though I've watched them before lol

y'all have come a long way and deserve a big yeehaww!!