VIDEO : THE BIG DAY - Gathering of the WAYALIFE Family for a Very Special Occasion

Spack

Congrats Eddie and Cindy!! Just by seeing the title, I thought you were doing something with the new JT. But what a milestone. I always end up watching your videos on my phone first, then watch them again on the tv when I get home. You guys set the standard for what all Jeep videos should be. You guys have been an inspiration, a fabulous teacher and a great tour guide since you moved to Carson. I’m sure 250K won’t be far away.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

aai

congratulations to WAYALIFE:thumb: we have learned so much from your videos, thanks again

WiscoHR

Congrats on a well deserved milestone! But when I read the title I thought you had the family out to meet their new Gladiator stable mate.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's pretty cool, congratulations! I'd like to thank Cindy and Eddie for keeping the videos family-friendly. My wife, daughter and I enjoy watching your videos together. Whether they are instructional videos or wheeling videos, we really do have a great time watching them.

One of our favorite things is to spot Cindy in the videos. I love to watch my daughter when she sees Cindy behind the wheel. Our hobby, and related media, are predominantly led by men. Cindy is the reason that my daughter got hooked watching Wayalife videos. We even go back to the older videos to enjoy her narration. Thank you Cindy.

(I had to edit this down significantly, as it started to get really sentimental. LOL.)

That's awesome and we're so glad to hear that your daughter has been inspired by Cindy. We really do appreciate your support :)

Looking fwd to that! 37s by the end of the month!

That's awesome! If you haven't already got everything ordered up, let me know as I might have some stuff you can use :)

Congrats, Eddie. You deserve it for all the talent you have and the effort you put in. I discovered the forum first and the YouTube channel through that. I'm more of a "reader" than I am a "watcher", so I normally skip through videos to find important bits. So with your videos, I often start them the intent to skip, but I end up watching them anyway.

And I'd just like to say that I appreciate this forum because of the fact that your are personally constantly present and driving meaningful content here. And it shows in the membership. I feel like we have more collective PRACTICAL wheeling knowledge here than most other sources.

...so congratulations and well deserved. This will always be my primary watering hole.

2018 JLUR. V6. Auto. Uniden 880.

Thank you, we really are so glad to hear you say as much and it's great to have you here :)

Big congrats! Have sincerely enjoyed following along all these years. Y'all have been an inspiration and I've learned alot along the way. Cheers! Youtube name: Hohertz

Thank you! We're so glad to know that our videos have been inspirational to you :)

Congrats Eddie, Cindy, and Tessa. I still remember the first time my wife and I met you. We knew nothing about Jeeps but decided to go to a breakfast gathering near our home before going to the off road expo. You welcomed us like long lost friends and the rest of the group was just as welcoming. It started us down a road of friendships and adventure that we will always remember fondly. If there is a golden award higher than the silver, we hope to be around to congratulate you for that one too. See you on the trail.

LOL - Thank you Tom. It's hard to believe how long ago that was and we're so glad to have met you and Susan all those years ago. :)

congratulations! your videos have kept me up late nights even though I've watched them before lol

y'all have come a long way and deserve a big yeehaww!!

LOL - thank you :)

Congrats, Keep up the great work!

Thank you and you know we'll always try to do our best :)

Just incredible. Congratulations y’all. Here’s to many more wonderful videos and memories. [emoji482]

Awesome, thank you :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is great!! Congratulations. Well earned. :thumb:

Thank you, we really do appreciate it :)

Congrats Eddie and Cindy!! Just by seeing the title, I thought you were doing something with the new JT. But what a milestone. I always end up watching your videos on my phone first, then watch them again on the tv when I get home. You guys set the standard for what all Jeep videos should be. You guys have been an inspiration, a fabulous teacher and a great tour guide since you moved to Carson. I’m sure 250K won’t be far away.

Thank you and we're flattered to hear you say as much. Our only hope has always been to share our passion with others and to help others help themselves. :cool:

Congratulations! Your videos have always been top notch. Well deserved!

Thanks Marlo, we really do appreciate it :)

Congrats! So cool!

Thank you :)

congratulations to WAYALIFE:thumb: we have learned so much from your videos, thanks again

Awesome, we're so glad to hear it :)

Congratulations and well deserved

Thank you :)

Congratulations! You guys make the best videos!

We really do appreciate it :)

Congrats on a well deserved milestone! But when I read the title I thought you had the family out to meet their new Gladiator stable mate.

:cheesy: It's coming :)

Awesome congrats! Best Jeep videos by far. Only way they could possibly get better....with guns!

LOL - I suppose that could happen :D

That’s too cool! Congrats to you guys!

Thanks Adam, we're so glad that you've been a part of so many of our journeys :)

benatc1

That's awesome and we're so glad to hear that your daughter has been inspired by Cindy. We really do appreciate your support :)

That's awesome! If you haven't already got everything ordered up, let me know as I might have some stuff you can use :)

Thank you, we really are so glad to hear you say as much and it's great to have you here :)

Thank you! We're so glad to know that our videos have been inspirational to you :)

LOL - Thank you Tom. It's hard to believe how long ago that was and we're so glad to have met you and Susan all those years ago. :)

LOL - thank you :)

Thank you and you know we'll always try to do our best :)

Awesome, thank you :)
I appreciate the offer! Just got the 2" Rancho delivered, spare tire riser is on the way, using factory wheels and spacers for now, but I should be good for a bit with this set up. Buying a house end of summer/fall so will start to add a few more things after that but should be good for trails!

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

RMC2

100k is awesome. Your videos are what got my attention. The great info on the websites, Wayalife and JLwrangler, are what keep me around. Of course I am always eager for the next video.

Congratulations. Youtube name: Okie

YAHAHA

Congrats!

Funny thing, I watched the video on YouTube and it started with a Ford commercial.

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.