Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : THE BIG DAY - Gathering of the WAYALIFE Family for a Very Special Occasion

VIDEO : THE BIG DAY - Gathering of the WAYALIFE Family for a Very Special Occasion

Today is a pretty big day! At least, for us anyway. In fact, it's big enough that Cindy and I thought that it would be fun to bring the whole family out of the stable to talk about it. Of course, this would include Pappy, our 1954 Willys CJ3B. Emma, our 1969 Jeepster Commando. Rusty, our 1972 Jeep J-2000 pickup truck. Jane, our 1974 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade. Moby, our 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and last but not least, JET, our 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. As far as what makes this day so big and special for us, well, you're just gonna have to watch our video and find out for yourself! We hope you enjoy meeting our family of Jeeps and as always, we thank you for your support.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Today is a pretty big day! At least, for us anyway. In fact, it's big enough that Cindy and I thought that it would be fun to bring the whole family out of the stable to talk about it. Of course, this would include Pappy, our 1954 Willys CJ3B. Emma, our 1969 Jeepster Commando. Rusty, our 1972 Jeep J-2000 pickup truck. Jane, our 1974 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade. Moby, our 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and last but not least, JET, our 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. As far as what makes this day so big and special for us, well, you're just gonna have to watch our video and find out for yourself! We hope you enjoy meeting our family of Jeeps and as always, we thank you for your support.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

That is really awesome! Congrats to you both! If it weren't for your YouTube channel, I wouldn't even be here.

Been Around the Block tallguy26's Avatar
    Congrats on your milestone. Always love watching your videos and they actually helped convince me to go with a jeep over a 4runner or Tacoma since they show what the jeeps are capable of.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

How cool is that! Great job Eddie and Cindy, congratulations!

Many congratulations to you guys! You guys I have earned it and it is well deserved! As people have stated here before I wouldn't even be here if you didn't have your YouTube channel!!

Keep up the great work and look forward to seeing that new gladiator!

Sent from my XT1585 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    If you love Jeeps, and the outdoors, you should subscribe to this channel!

That is so cool. Congratulations, you two. Iím really glad you got into videography!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Been Around the Block LauraRose's Avatar
    Congratulations Eddie & Cindy and the whole family!!! Thank you for all of the awesome content you share with us!
    1990 YJ
    2018 JL

Congrats to both of you! Very cool achievement. Looking forward to seeing what content grows the next 100k!

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Wow, congratulations. You and Cindy have done an amazing job with all your videos, THANK YOU

Sent from my SM-G975U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 Jeep JLUR, Granite Crystal Metallic, Automatic, 2" Mopar Suspension Lift, 37x12x17 Toyo Open Country R/T Tires.

Congrats Cindy and Eddie! Thatís a huge accomplishment for you!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast