View Poll Results: Does anyone care?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: At this point Im just going to try to get kicked off this useless forum haha

Quote Originally Posted by Decal1214 View Post
    Reading comprehension must not be your strong suit. Go back and read my original post again. Then either reply with relevant information or dont comment at all. What a waste of a thread.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Looking for factory ride quality with factory parts. Hmm, Iím gonna go out on a limb and say itíll feel..... factory?

You started this thread not me. Go spend $150 for the rubi suspension. Itíll feel ďstockĒ (which isnít even good) and youíll get the ďliftĒ you think. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Looking for factory ride quality with factory parts. Hmm, Iím gonna go out on a limb and say itíll feel..... factory?

You started this thread not me. Go spend $150 for the rubi suspension. Itíll feel ďstockĒ (which isnít even good) and youíll get the ďliftĒ you think. Good luck.

I know I did. And you were ruining it with your condescending attitude. Thanks for reading it again and answering my question. But I think I'll wait for someone who has actually done it.

Don't get so butthurt by other people 's thoughts and opinions. Maybe you should just look at Rubicon fenders to get that clearance. Seems like alot of wasted time and money to guess if it'll work or hope your ride will still be the same with different rated springs. Side note, Personally I've liked a couple lifts ride quality better than factory, maybe you will too.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Don't get so butthurt by other people 's thoughts and opinions. Maybe you should just look at Rubicon fenders to get that clearance. Seems like alot of wasted time and money to guess if it'll work or hope your ride will still be the same with different rated springs. Side note, Personally I've liked a couple lifts ride quality better than factory, maybe you will too.

I wasnt butthurt over someones opinions. I was annoyed with peoples disregard for what I even asked. It's my time and money, and I think it would be a lot of wasted money to spend 4 times as much on a lift for no reason. So I ask a simple question and people who cant read or just ignore it decide to tell me what I should do. If I wanted the opinion of what lift to put on, I would have asked. But I dont, so I didnt. So again, unless you have out a Rubicon take off setup on a sport S with spacers, you have nothing of value to add to this.

I actually did this in my JK years ago. Make sure you get 4 door Rubicon ones to get the most gain. I personally thought it rode like shit, so I bought a terrorflex lift, which was actually worse- so don't do that..But I'll have 4 door Rubicon springs and shocks to sell you next week if you'd like.

I wasnt butthurt over someones opinions. I was annoyed with peoples disregard for what I even asked. It's my time and money, and I think it would be a lot of wasted money to spend 4 times as much on a lift for no reason. So I ask a simple question and people who cant read or just ignore it decide to tell me what I should do. If I wanted the opinion of what lift to put on, I would have asked. But I dont, so I didnt. So again, unless you have out a Rubicon take off setup on a sport S with spacers, you have nothing of value to add to this.

Lol you are making friends left and right. Iíll put $20 on it that you will not get an answer to your question because you are a dickhead.

2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Lol you are making friends left and right. Iíll put $20 on it that you will not get an answer to your question because you are a dickhead.

Oh look, I got an answer... I'll take that $20 via PayPal.

Fresh Catch
    Glad to see this forum has such great admins Haha what a joke.

Right, but people on this forum do know stuff even if they haven't personally ran it. Years of experience and lots of friends who have done many combinations of things, so don't rule them out just because they don't personally have it or tell you what you seem to want to hear. Overlander can certainly be a dick but he knows his shit. He actually takes pride in that- being a dick that is..

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    I actually did this in my JK years ago. Make sure you get 4 door Rubicon ones to get the most gain. I personally thought it rode like shit, so I bought a terrorflex lift, which was actually worse- so don't do that..But I'll have 4 door Rubicon springs and shocks to sell you next week if you'd like.

Thank you for actually answering my question. I have seen a lot of how tos and info on rubi take offs but nobody actually gave a review of the ride quality afterwards. Contrary to the smartass commenters beliefs, my mind isnt set and the ride quality is a big factor in it. Thank you again

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast