View Poll Results: Does anyone care?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: At this point Im just going to try to get kicked off this useless forum haha

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    You can block someone?...I didnít know that. For me, this was a useful thread.

And how do you know youíve been blocked...you canít post on someoneís thread?
    I don't know that you can 'block' someone, but you can ignore them. Basically when they post, it won't show in the Activity Stream nor do their posts show up in the thread.

Just as an example, I added you to my ignore list just to show you what this thread looks like when you ignore someone, lol:

Untitled.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I don't know that you can 'block' someone, but you can ignore them. Basically when they post, it won't show in the Activity Stream nor do their posts show up in the thread.

Just as an example, I added you to my ignore list just to show you what this thread looks like when you ignore someone, lol:

Untitled.jpg
    I think Iíll ignore the ignore option...please ignore my previous question...

I see what you sayiní

Quote Originally Posted by Decal1214 View Post
    How about no. Instead I'm going to subscribe to every single post you create and make it my mission on this forum to piss you off.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    And he called out several people as "triggered".

Seems to be that he is the one that is triggered.

It's been cloudy here, did I miss a full moon or something? Seems like we get guys like this on a regular basis.
    His: 2015 JKUR

Hers: 2018 JLUR

Quote Originally Posted by Jdofmemi View Post
    And he called out several people as "triggered".

Seems to be that he is the one that is triggered.

It's been cloudy here, did I miss a full moon or something? Seems like we get guys like this on a regular basis.
    JAGS once said they come in threes, and seriously that scenario has played out many times....

What I miss ? 🤣

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    You can block someone?...I didnít know that. For me, this was a useful thread.

And how do you know youíve been blocked...you canít post on someoneís thread?
    Hmm. So, to help answer the original question. The J-Wagon. Jeep has done this to a Sahara for the 2018 Moab Easter Jeep Safari Wrangler Concepts. Rubicon fenders, Rubicon axles and suspension. Hope that helps.
    Screenshot_20190511-222351.jpeg

Sent from my SM-T550 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 JL Sport Unlimited Ocean Blue Metallic
    2004 TJ Rubicon Flame Red
    2000 XJ Cherokee Sport Black
    1998 XJ Cherokee Limited Gunmetal Pearl

Also, the Rubicon suspension is about 1.25" higher than the Sport so spacers and quality corrected length shocks could work better than a Rubicon because of the specific spring rate requirements needed at each wheel is different. So if the intended goal is on road driving the Sport suspension is already suited. Being that ride quality is a subjuctive issue, you could test out a Rubicon suspension from a dealer just to compare ride differences.Screenshot_20190511-224506.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Decal1214 View Post
    We picked up our 2019 JL Sport S last Monday and have been looking over all the lift options. Honestly we wont be wheeling it much at all. Maybe once a year we will take it on some trails but mostly it will be a mall crawler. I'm ok with admitting that. We do however want to fit 35s with no issues and definitely like the look.
    I have a guy near me with JL Rubicon take off springs and shocks for $150. That should give us about 1.5-2.0 inches(seems to be a lot of different measurements from people).
    I have been told that it will then fit 35s with no issues. But for the look, I would then add 1/2 to 1 inch spacers as well.
    Our goal is to keep factory ride quality but have the look of a 2" lift with 35s.

Anyone do the same and if so have any reviews of the ride quality?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Also. Rubitrux has Rubicon suspension takeoffs from the 2019 JL for 250. Just thought you liked to know.

Fresh Catch
    There is this thing on the inter web called YouTube its full of people trying shit and then telling you the viewer their thoughts on it Iíve been using it ever since my wife told me about it and it must be good if she recommends it. Iíve even seen a video about OPís Exact question

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast