View Poll Results: Does anyone care?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 124

Thread: At this point Im just going to try to get kicked off this useless forum haha

  1. #61
    Not That Kind of Engineer olram30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    768
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgk401 View Post
    IM SORRY I GOT OFF TOPIC AND OFFERED ANOTHER BRAND OTHER THAT WHAT YOUR ASKING FOR. Truly sorry about that. I should have tried to any or help answer your questions,but instead I offered up something better BUT it wasn’t what you wanted. Sorry I got off topic.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    You fucked up also.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  2. #62
    Been Around the Block Rgk401's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by olram30 View Post
    You fucked up also.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Yep I fucked up. 🤣


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  3. #63
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    3,664
    Quote Originally Posted by Decal1214 View Post
    Typical piece of shit owners that make the jeep community look bad.
    Self recognition is the first step. I applaud you for that, but you don't need to be so hard on yourself.



    Oh, and not once did anyone here say you couldn't run what you wanted to run. As a matter of fact, we encouraged you to run what you wanted. Sure there were suggestions of a more ideal kit, but of course you wouldn't have that because you're bound and determined, which is all good really.

    You started this thread YESTERDAY morning. Just because nobody answered you that HAS run your precious dream suspension setup, doesn't mean those people aren't out there. But in the meantime, you didn't even give it a chance; you went ape shit with your mental assumptions. I mean holy shit, I can't imagine what you're like being third in line at a customer service desk. You need to work on your patience skills, dude.

  4. #64
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Self recognition is the first step. I applaud you for that, but you don't need to be so hard on yourself.



    Oh, and not once did anyone here say you couldn't run what you wanted to run. As a matter of fact, we encouraged you to run what you wanted. Sure there were suggestions of a more ideal kit, but of course you wouldn't have that because you're bound and determined, which is all good really.

    You started this thread YESTERDAY morning. Just because nobody answered you that HAS run your precious dream suspension setup, doesn't mean those people aren't out there. But in the meantime, you didn't even give it a chance; you went ape shit with your mental assumptions. I mean holy shit, I can't imagine what you're like being third in line at a customer service desk. You need to work on your patience skills, dude.
    I was perfectly fine waiting for an answer to my question. What I wasnt ok with, was wasting my time entertaining people who apparently cant comprehend a simple request. I'm actually a really open minded guy and have the exact same post on another jeep forum and 2 Facebook pages with zero issues. A few of them have answered my question and I probably wont even be going that route. My issue was never having my mind made up. It was blatant disregard for what someone is asking to push whatever shit you or anyone else is running.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  5. #65
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    2,224
    Asks for opinions...gets opinions...gets mad, because he doesn’t like the opinions......


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  6. #66
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Asks for opinions...gets opinions...gets mad, because he doesn’t like the opinions......


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    I didnt ask for opinions. Go back and read it again. Slower this time.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  7. #67
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    3,664
    Quote Originally Posted by Decal1214 View Post
    I have the exact same post on another jeep forum and 2 Facebook pages with zero issues.
    Cool story, bro. Sounds like you may need to spend more time over there then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Decal1214 View Post
    push whatever shit you or anyone else is running.
    Sounds like the only thing getting pushed is your buttons.

    Good luck with whatever decision you make.

  8. #68
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Cool story, bro. Sounds like you may need to spend more time over there then.



    Sounds like the only thing getting pushed is your buttons.

    Good luck with whatever decision you make.
    Oh I plan on it dont worry. Nothing of value on this site that's for sure.

    And you were the triggered one remember.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  9. #69
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    2,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Decal1214 View Post
    I didnt ask for opinions. Go back and read it again. Slower this time.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Whatever you say...
    IMG_3530.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  10. #70
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Whatever you say...
    IMG_3530.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Good, you can search Google. Try searching "reading for dummies".

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •