View Poll Results: Does anyone care?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: At this point Im just going to try to get kicked off this useless forum haha

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by ncb View Post
    I tried to help.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    I know you tried. But one helpful discussion gets lost in a sea of twat waffles.

As for your comment, I know about the spring tags. Supposedly there are a few options available for the Rubicons.
    Soft top and plastic bumper
    Plastic bumper and hard top
    Hard top and steel bumper
    Hard top, steel bumper, and tow package.

Each one supposedly is a different spring setup for the added weight.

If I do the rubi springs I would also do the rubi shocks which would fix the lose of travel. Using rubi fenders wouldnt be out of the question but I haven't seen any for sale yet.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Decal1214 View Post
    At this point Im just going to try to get kicked off this useless forum haha
    Since there is no way to just delete an account and everyone is apparently a mod or admin. Useless ones at that.
    MJwmS5F-768x961.jpg

Not That Kind of Engineer olram30's Avatar
    At this point Im just going to try to get kicked off this useless forum haha
    Since there is no way to just delete an account and everyone is apparently a mod or admin. Useless ones at that.
    You could just leave.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I know you tried. But one helpful discussion gets lost in a sea of twat waffles.

As for your comment, I know about the spring tags. Supposedly there are a few options available for the Rubicons.
    Soft top and plastic bumper
    Plastic bumper and hard top
    Hard top and steel bumper
    Hard top, steel bumper, and tow package.

Each one supposedly is a different spring setup for the added weight.

If I do the rubi springs I would also do the rubi shocks which would fix the lose of travel. Using rubi fenders wouldnt be out of the question but I haven't seen any for sale yet.

You seem to have everything figured out. Not sure what you're looking for.

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by olram30 View Post
    You seem to have everything figured out. Not sure what you're looking for.

I dont have it all figured out that's why I posted. It's actually really simple. I asked one single question in my original post and people seem to think I need their opinions on other lifts or some shit. Nope. Just want reviews of a specific set up. Nothing wrong with that. Nobody bitches when someone asks for a review of a specific lift but because I want one of a setup not ran a lot, every flips. Typical piece of shit owners that make the jeep community look bad. Push whatever setup they have and bash any others. When in reality half of them are shit and people just dont want to own up to their bad decisions.
    So as I said to begin with, I want reviews of the setup i described. And nothing else.

Sent from my SM-G975U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I dont have it all figured out that's why I posted. It's actually really simple. I asked one single question in my original post and people seem to think I need their opinions on other lifts or some shit. Nope. Just want reviews of a specific set up. Nothing wrong with that. Nobody bitches when someone asks for a review of a specific lift but because I want one of a setup not ran a lot, every flips. Typical piece of shit owners that make the jeep community look bad. Push whatever setup they have and bash any others. When in reality half of them are shit and people just dont want to own up to their bad decisions.
    So as I said to begin with, I want reviews of the setup i described. And nothing else.

Sent from my SM-G975U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Put your dream Rubicon take offs and report back. Even though it might not give the "look" you want for 35" tires. While you're at it, remove that stick up your ass. Go ahead and block me, idgaf

Fresh Catch
    Put your dream Rubicon take offs and report back. Even though it might not give the "look" you want for 35" tires. While you're at it, remove that stick up your ass. Go ahead and block me, idgaf

If you get triggered off anything I said then the shoe must fit. Triggered much? Cry somewhere else. And while your at it, pick up a copy of hooked on phonics and learn to read.

If you get triggered off anything I said then the shoe must fit. Triggered much? Cry somewhere else. And while your at it, pick up a copy of hooked on phonics and learn to read.

Im far from triggered. I can assure you. But your attitude towards people trying to give you advice is comical.

Fresh Catch
    Im far from triggered. I can assure you. But your attitude towards people trying to give you advice is comical.

You sure seem triggered. It wont be changing anytime soon. Your welcome for the comedy.

Rubi Suspension and spacers on JL Sport S

IM SORRY I GOT OFF TOPIC AND OFFERED ANOTHER BRAND OTHER THAT WHAT YOUR ASKING FOR. Truly sorry about that. I should have tried to any or help answer your questions,but instead I offered up something better BUT it wasn’t what you wanted. Sorry I got off topic.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast