View Poll Results: Does anyone care?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 109

Thread: At this point Im just going to try to get kicked off this useless forum haha

  1. #41
    Been Around the Block Rgk401's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgk401 View Post
    Dynatrac, evo mfg or rancho with the rs9000 shocks is the best option. I have rock krawler but if I had to do it again Iíd go rancho or evo 3í


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Iím sorry I was trying to help.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  2. #42
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    3,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Decal1214 View Post
    Look more ignorant irrelevant comments to waste time. Glad you can be here to introduce absolutely zero intelligent and useful content to this topic.
    Oh, and in the meantime, here's this. You are welcome!

    1.jpg




    Quote Originally Posted by Rgk401 View Post
    Iím sorry I was trying to help.
    You have nothing to be sorry for. You tried to point this guy in the right direction.

  3. #43
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Oh, and in the meantime, here's this. You are welcome!

    1.jpg






    You have nothing to be sorry for. You tried to point this guy in the right direction.
    Thanks but on the app for some reason it thinks you are an admin too. Must have all the smartasses on the page as admins for some reason. 20190509_084406.jpg

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  4. #44
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    3,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Decal1214 View Post
    Thanks but on the app for some reason it thinks you are an admin too. Must have all the smartasses on the page as admins for some reason.
    Guess you're stuck with us then.

  5. #45
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    25

    Rubi Suspension and spacers on JL Sport S

    The JL is new to me (had a JK for ten years), but I remember JK OE springs having part number tags. The key was to compare part numbers to estimate how much height increase you would gain. Keep in mind youíll lose down travel on the stock shocks and youíll most likely need more bump stop to keep the 35s from hitting the flares. Iím sure the springs will keep the factory ride feel because the lift increase will be small. Itís a lot of guessing so youíll have to try it out and add the appropriate spacer.

    Just a thought, but maybe skip the spacer and go with OE Rubicon flares for more clearance.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  6. #46
    Been Around the Block benatc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by Decal1214 View Post
    2" isnt enough for the look I want. And anything more that without changing shocks will definently change ride quality

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    What? Didn't you say this..

    "Our goal is to keep factory ride quality but have the look of a 2" lift with 35s."

    Im sure you can get shock extensions too..

    Realistically, if you want more than 2" you will need to start to address other parts of the suspension. Which may lead you to another full kit.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  7. #47
    Not That Kind of Engineer olram30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    What? Didn't you say this..

    "Our goal is to keep factory ride quality but have the look of a 2" lift with 35s."

    Im sure you can get shock extensions too..

    Realistically, if you want more than 2" you will need to start to address other parts of the suspension. Which may lead you to another full kit.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2" isn't enough for the "look" he wants. So we can't give any other suggestions because it's not the answer he has his mind set on.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  8. #48
    Been Around the Block benatc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by olram30 View Post
    2" isn't enough for the "look" he wants. So we can't give any other suggestions because it's not the answer he has his mind set on.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Must be 2.5-3" is the new "look" for 2" . I need to "relearn math"- common core is ruining this country..

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  9. #49
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    36
    At this point Im just going to try to get kicked off this useless forum haha
    Since there is no way to just delete an account and everyone is apparently a mod or admin. Useless ones at that.

  10. #50
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Decal1214 View Post
    At this point Im just going to try to get kicked off this useless forum haha
    Since there is no way to just delete an account and everyone is apparently a mod or admin. Useless ones at that.
    I tried to help.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •