• No

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
At this point it's like talking to a wall. Seriously, I'm not sure how hard it is to understand. I asked for a review of rubi take offs plus spacers. Nothing else. No opinions of other lifts, etc. So your comment literally doesnt make sense...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

At this point, you aren’t going to get it, because you are a tremendous asshole. Do us all a favor. Log off, and go somewhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
At this point it's like talking to a wall. Seriously, I'm not sure how hard it is to understand. I asked for a review of rubi take offs plus spacers. Nothing else. No opinions of other lifts, etc. So your comment literally doesnt make sense...

Factory rides like shit. That's why people upgrade to better springs and shocks.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Decal1214

At this point, you aren’t going to get it, because you are a tremendous asshole. Do us all a favor. Log off, and go somewhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
I already got my answer. You would know that if YOU WOULD FUCKING READ IT YOU ILLITERATE FUCK. Holy shit how hard is it? Why is it so difficult to read? Sit down and shut up already.

JTCO

Meme King
I already got my answer. You would know that if YOU WOULD FUCKING READ IT YOU ILLITERATE FUCK. Holy shit how hard is it? Why is it so difficult to read? Sit down and shut up already.

Just go. You're not welcome here.

JTCO

Meme King
How about no. Instead I'm going to subscribe to every single post you create and make it my mission on this forum to piss you off.

No one gives a shit about your little cyber temper tantrum. You've made an ass of yourself, shown no respect here, and now you're just trolling. You're not welcome here. Get lost, fuck off, pound sand, get bent, kick rocks, whatever phrase you like, just beat it.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug

I was wondering how long it would be before you went caps. 🤣

Piginajeep

We picked up our 2019 JL Sport S last Monday and have been looking over all the lift options. Honestly we wont be wheeling it much at all. Maybe once a year we will take it on some trails but mostly it will be a mall crawler. I'm ok with admitting that. We do however want to fit 35s with no issues and definitely like the look.
I have a guy near me with JL Rubicon take off springs and shocks for $150. That should give us about 1.5-2.0 inches(seems to be a lot of different measurements from people).
I have been told that it will then fit 35s with no issues. But for the look, I would then add 1/2 to 1 inch spacers as well.
Our goal is to keep factory ride quality but have the look of a 2" lift with 35s.

Anyone do the same and if so have any reviews of the ride quality?

Thanks in advance.

It rides like a rubicon ...

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

There is probably more real world experience on this, and the other wayalife forums than just about any other on the internet. I wouldn't be so quick to chew people out when they're trying to show you much better options that'll make your long term Jeep experience better.

Brute

You can block someone?...I didn’t know that. For me, this was a useful thread.

And how do you know you’ve been blocked...you can’t post on someone’s thread?