• No

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JTCO

Meme King
Look more ignorant irrelevant comments to waste time. Glad you can be here to introduce absolutely zero intelligent and useful content to this topic.

Oh, and in the meantime, here's this. You are welcome! :thumb:

1.jpg

I’m sorry I was trying to help.

You have nothing to be sorry for. You tried to point this guy in the right direction.

Decal1214

Oh, and in the meantime, here's this. You are welcome! :thumb:

View attachment 11022

You have nothing to be sorry for. You tried to point this guy in the right direction.
Thanks but on the app for some reason it thinks you are an admin too. Must have all the smartasses on the page as admins for some reason. 20190509_084406.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ncb

Rubi Suspension and spacers on JL Sport S

The JL is new to me (had a JK for ten years), but I remember JK OE springs having part number tags. The key was to compare part numbers to estimate how much height increase you would gain. Keep in mind you’ll lose down travel on the stock shocks and you’ll most likely need more bump stop to keep the 35s from hitting the flares. I’m sure the springs will keep the factory ride feel because the lift increase will be small. It’s a lot of guessing so you’ll have to try it out and add the appropriate spacer.

Just a thought, but maybe skip the spacer and go with OE Rubicon flares for more clearance.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

benatc1

2" isnt enough for the look I want. And anything more that without changing shocks will definently change ride quality

What? Didn't you say this..

"Our goal is to keep factory ride quality but have the look of a 2" lift with 35s."

Im sure you can get shock extensions too..

Realistically, if you want more than 2" you will need to start to address other parts of the suspension. Which may lead you to another full kit.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
What? Didn't you say this..

"Our goal is to keep factory ride quality but have the look of a 2" lift with 35s."

Im sure you can get shock extensions too..

Realistically, if you want more than 2" you will need to start to address other parts of the suspension. Which may lead you to another full kit.

2" isn't enough for the "look" he wants. So we can't give any other suggestions because it's not the answer he has his mind set on.

Decal1214

At this point Im just going to try to get kicked off this useless forum haha
Since there is no way to just delete an account and everyone is apparently a mod or admin. Useless ones at that.

Decal1214

I tried to help.

I know you tried. But one helpful discussion gets lost in a sea of twat waffles.

As for your comment, I know about the spring tags. Supposedly there are a few options available for the Rubicons.
Soft top and plastic bumper
Plastic bumper and hard top
Hard top and steel bumper
Hard top, steel bumper, and tow package.

Each one supposedly is a different spring setup for the added weight.

If I do the rubi springs I would also do the rubi shocks which would fix the lose of travel. Using rubi fenders wouldnt be out of the question but I haven't seen any for sale yet.

olram30

I know you tried. But one helpful discussion gets lost in a sea of twat waffles.

As for your comment, I know about the spring tags. Supposedly there are a few options available for the Rubicons.
Soft top and plastic bumper
Plastic bumper and hard top
Hard top and steel bumper
Hard top, steel bumper, and tow package.

Each one supposedly is a different spring setup for the added weight.

If I do the rubi springs I would also do the rubi shocks which would fix the lose of travel. Using rubi fenders wouldnt be out of the question but I haven't seen any for sale yet.

You seem to have everything figured out. Not sure what you're looking for.

Decal1214

You seem to have everything figured out. Not sure what you're looking for.

I dont have it all figured out that's why I posted. It's actually really simple. I asked one single question in my original post and people seem to think I need their opinions on other lifts or some shit. Nope. Just want reviews of a specific set up. Nothing wrong with that. Nobody bitches when someone asks for a review of a specific lift but because I want one of a setup not ran a lot, every flips. Typical piece of shit owners that make the jeep community look bad. Push whatever setup they have and bash any others. When in reality half of them are shit and people just dont want to own up to their bad decisions.
So as I said to begin with, I want reviews of the setup i described. And nothing else.

Sent from my SM-G975U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

olram30

I dont have it all figured out that's why I posted. It's actually really simple. I asked one single question in my original post and people seem to think I need their opinions on other lifts or some shit. Nope. Just want reviews of a specific set up. Nothing wrong with that. Nobody bitches when someone asks for a review of a specific lift but because I want one of a setup not ran a lot, every flips. Typical piece of shit owners that make the jeep community look bad. Push whatever setup they have and bash any others. When in reality half of them are shit and people just dont want to own up to their bad decisions.
So as I said to begin with, I want reviews of the setup i described. And nothing else.

Sent from my SM-G975U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
Put your dream Rubicon take offs and report back. Even though it might not give the "look" you want for 35" tires. While you're at it, remove that stick up your ass. Go ahead and block me, idgaf

Decal1214

Put your dream Rubicon take offs and report back. Even though it might not give the "look" you want for 35" tires. While you're at it, remove that stick up your ass. Go ahead and block me, idgaf

If you get triggered off anything I said then the shoe must fit. Triggered much? Cry somewhere else. And while your at it, pick up a copy of hooked on phonics and learn to read.

olram30

If you get triggered off anything I said then the shoe must fit. Triggered much? Cry somewhere else. And while your at it, pick up a copy of hooked on phonics and learn to read.

Im far from triggered. I can assure you. But your attitude towards people trying to give you advice is comical.

Rgk401

Rubi Suspension and spacers on JL Sport S

IM SORRY I GOT OFF TOPIC AND OFFERED ANOTHER BRAND OTHER THAT WHAT YOUR ASKING FOR. Truly sorry about that. I should have tried to any or help answer your questions,but instead I offered up something better BUT it wasn’t what you wanted. Sorry I got off topic. [emoji481]