Nameless JLU Build

JL_John

Current build as it sits. I’ve had the JL for just over a year now so I’ve changed a few of the same parts more than once:

2018 JLU Sahara
Dynatrac ProRock 44 front axle
Mopar Dana 44 (M220) rear
Evo/King 2.5 coil overs
Steersmarts Yeti Drag Link, Track Bar, Tie Rod (started with high steer kit and went back to factory location due to clearance issues on frame
Currie Anti Rock
RCV Axle Shafts
Adams 1350 Drive Shafts
Evo boat sliders and skins
Evo tire carrier
Evo Protec skid plates
LOD Destroyer front bumper (replacing soon)
Warn Zeon 10s winch
Motobilt rear bumper
Rigid cube lights, Powertank, SPOD, accessories etc

IMG_1651.JPGIMG_1648.JPGIMG_1640.JPGIMG_1267.JPGImage1557119371.424552.jpgIMG_1312.JPGImage1557119627.541795.jpgIMG_1650.JPG

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Last edited:

MrGiant

Man, that thing looks so good....i like those wheels, first set of aftermarket wheels I really like. With hood, front stubby and grille of rubicons, it was exactly my dream build. Congrats to your courage to cut and drill for your mods!

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

Jeepfan30

Looks awesome. How aren’t you liking the Trektop? I had one on my JK and loved it. How much louder is it that the hardtop on the JL?

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Have a dumb question....why dynatrac when there were other options? I’m looking at Currie because I like the diff cover that’s slanted towards the back.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Have you ever tried to change the diff fluid on one of those?

(That’s a rhetorical questions since I already know the answer. Most people who need new axles don’t buy because they look cool)

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
Have a dumb question....why dynatrac when there were other options? I’m looking at Currie because I like the diff cover that’s slanted towards the back.

WAYALIFE has some amazing videos on building Dynatrac axles. American steel, American workers, and major quality concern for details. They've made videos on the JK prorock 80, JK prorock 60, as well as the new JL prorock 44. I would highly recommend watching those videos to see how Dynatrac builds their axles. There is a reason that so many people run their axles. The prorock 80 one is still my favorite.

Danny

WAYALIFE has some amazing videos on building Dynatrac axles. American steel, American workers, and major quality concern for details. They've made videos on the JK prorock 80, JK prorock 60, as well as the new JL prorock 44. I would highly recommend watching those videos to see how Dynatrac builds their axles. There is a reason that so many people run their axles. The prorock 80 one is still my favorite.

Ok guys I need some help. These are my realistic options so far for my Sport on 37s.

1. Rubicon 44s $4k.

2. Rubicon 44 rear and Dynatrac 44 front. $7k.

3. Ultimate Dana 60s $10k.

What say you?

Sent from my SM-G930V using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

13_gecko_rubi

Ok guys I need some help. These are my realistic options so far for my Sport on 37s.

1. Rubicon 44s $4k.

2. Rubicon 44 rear and Dynatrac 44 front. $7k.

3. Ultimate Dana 60s $10k.

What say you?

Sent from my SM-G930V using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
How hard do you use the Jeep? I could pick any of those based on use. I run stock Rubicon 44s in my Sport in 37s with RCVs up front because it's my "family wheeler". My JK has an XD60/PR80 because it's the toy.

Sent via....