Nameless JLU Build

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I ran Nemesis Notorious flares and Billy Rockers on my JKUR. Definitely quality components. Also had Genright bumpers front and rear. Your rig is looking pretty damn good.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Thanks, pretty happy with it now. Hopefully it stays that way....

Not sure how the supports are with the Nemesis JL flares, but the JK flares had a mounting system that was so stout I could stand on the front and rear flares without any movement of the flare or buckling of the quarters / fenders. At the time I weighed 235 lbs. When I did the JK flares and Billy Rockers, I think I had to install about 80 nutserts. :crazyeyes: Unfortunately their bumpers are too god damn ugly for my tastes... sort of like grumper-lite.

JL_John

Not sure how the supports are with the Nemesis JL flares, but the JK flares had a mounting system that was so stout I could stand on the front and rear flares without any movement of the flare or buckling of the quarters / fenders. At the time I weighed 235 lbs. When I did the JK flares and Billy Rockers, I think I had to install about 80 nutserts. :crazyeyes: Unfortunately their bumpers are too god damn ugly for my tastes... sort of like grumper-lite.

Yeah their pretty stout. I modified the install a bit and didn’t install all the brackets. I just installed rivnuts where the factory clips were and bolted them up. I think it’s 11 nuts per fender and their solid. I wanted to minimize the number of holes I drilled into the body.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JL_John

Just installed one of Eddie’s compressor mounts and an ARB. Great fit and super clean install. I have a powertank, which I like, but it just takes up to much space when we load out with gear. ARB is such a clean and simple solution without losing interior space.

Attachments

• 6CCC265F-4C09-4A82-8D28-69648409726A.jpg
    6CCC265F-4C09-4A82-8D28-69648409726A.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 72C6B316-1B74-4557-B954-C519B45EF807.jpg
    72C6B316-1B74-4557-B954-C519B45EF807.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 65